- MARKET INDEX. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;09/18/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 38, p33
Presents graphs and charts depicting the stock market in the United States. Information on the Dow Jones and Standard & Poor's Index; Companies involved in the stock trading; Details on the bond index rates.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;8/8/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32440, p39
Several charts are presented that list industrial statistics in the municipal bond market in the U.S. as of August 2006. The statistics include market indicators like the Municipal Bond Index and Average Yield to Maturity, short-term tax-exempt yields, and municipal market data general...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;8/2/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32187, p29
Presents charts and graph depicting bond market statistics in the U.S. Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Municipal bond index.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;8/1/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32682, p40
Several charts are presented depicting market statistics of bonds in the U.S. including market indicators, short-term tax-exempt yields and securities prices.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;2/25/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31828, p33
This article presents information on market statistics in the U.S. as of February 25, 2004. The article provides information on bond indexes, short-term tax-exempt yields, U.S. securities prices, municipal market data general obligation yields, and visible supply declines.
- Bond Buyer Yield Indexes All Down as Market Stays Flat With Firm Tone. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;8/25/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32453, p6
The article reports on the decline in all of the weekly yield indexes of "The Bond Buyer" in the U.S. The decline in the 10-year Treasury note yield was not surprising for the investors. As they digested the new yield levels set when important inflation data came in weaker than expected, the...
- Yields Rise Despite Mild Recovery in Last Two Weeks. Scarchilli, Michael; Patrick, Pritti // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/18/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 23, p9
The article reports on the rise of bond yields in spite of the mild recovery in two sessions in the U.S. It notes that the primary factor of the decrease in tax-exempt bond prices are the positive news that come into the market from the European economy. A chart which depict the bond buyer...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;5/12/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31882, p29
Presents charts and graph depicting market indicators, tax-exempt yields, securities prices, bond indexes and prices as of May 12, 2004.
- Most Bond Buyer Indexes Rise as Munis Weaken During Week's Sessions. Scarchilli, Michelle // Bond Buyer;8/29/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 92951, p7
The article reports on the increase of most of "The Bond Buyer" magazine's weekly yield indexes of the U.S. municipal market as of August 29, 2008. This could be attributed to its underperformance and for giving up some of its relative value versus taxables over the course of the week. The...