Moving Out and Up At A.G. Edwards
- Mischel Gets A Boost at S&P. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;4/25/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31373, p6
Reports the promotion of Howard Mischel, director of public finance ratings and head of bond insurance ratings. Creation of team for bond insurance ratings and administration; Job history.
- THE TRADING FLOOR. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;01/23/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31062, p7
Reports developments related to public finance in the United States as of January 2001. Expansion of the online services of ValuBond Securities Inc. to the secondary market; Agreement signed by ValuBond with Charles Schwab & Co.; Appointment of Dwight D. Burns as assistant vice president of...
- New CIPFA president. // Accountancy;Sep78, Vol. 89 Issue 1021, p6
Reports the appointment of Ray Lacey as president of the Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy in Great Britain.
- Round-up. // Public Finance;12/07/2001, p17
Reports developments related to public finance in Great Britain as of December 2001. Privatization of British Nuclear Fuels; Proposals of the government to distribute 140 million pound for recycling; Appointment of Neil McGegor as director of the British Museum.
- New editor appointed. // Public Finance;10/24/97, p3
Reports on the appointment of Victor Smart to the position of editor of the Public Finance magazine. Background information on Smart; Statements issued by Smart.
- Warwickshire county treasurer chosen as CIPFA's chief executive. Thatcher, Mike // Public Finance;09/10/99, p6
Focuses on Warwickshire county treasurer Steve Freer's appointment to the chief executive position at the Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA). Backgrounder on Freer's career; Freer's experiences as CIPFA volunteer; Three-year contract signed by Freer with the company.
- Lehman Hires MBIA Vet John Pizzarelli. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;6/21/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32158, p7
This article informs that Lehman Brothers has hired John Pizzarelli, former head of public finance at MBIA Insurance Corp., in the project finance unit of the investment bank's public finance group. Pizzarelli started in his new position as senior vice president, a spokeswoman said. He reports...
- In brief. // Public Finance;11/14/2000, p9
Reports finance-related developments in Great Britain. Appointment of Ian Schoolar as director of marketing of Inland Revenue; Partnership between National Savings and Siemens Business Services; Move to unveil the Children's Fund designed to tackle child poverty and social exclusion.
- In brief. // Public Finance;08/18/95, p3
Presents updates related to public finance in the National Health Service in Great Britain as of August 1995. Appointment of Clive Thompson as acting chairman of the Audit Commission; Review on the impact of central government controls on local government by the Audit Commission; Decline in the...