Standard & Poor's Assigns Negative Outlook to LIPA Bonds
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;10/31/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33607, p28
A chart is presented that lists the ratings, dollar bid, change in bid, and yield to worst case by the Standard and Poor's Securities Evaluations Inc. for 40 bonds including the California State (St) University (Univ), the Long Island Power (Pwr) Authority in New York, and the Chicago Illinois...
- NEW YORK: S&P Goes Negative on LIPA. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;12/10/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33826, p7
The article informs that Standard & Poor's Financial Services LLC has revised its outlook on the organization Long Island Power Authority (LIPA) and downgraded the rating of its outstanding bonds of 6.6 billion U.S. dollars.
- Fitch Downgrades Long Island Power Authority. Slavin, Robert // Bond Buyer;9/6/2013, p1
The article mentions that nonprofit Long Island Power Authority's (LIPA) senior revenue bonds have been degraded to A-minus from A, by the bond ratings done by Fitch Ratings on September 5, 2013. It states that according to Fitch managing director Dennis Pidherny, LIPA's weak response to...
- Moody's Upgrades LIPA to A3, Citing Management, Revenue Boost. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;1/28/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32059, p3
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc., has raised the Long Island Power Authority's rating to A3 from Baal, citing better management policies. The rating has a stable outlook. According to chief financial officer Elizabeth McCarthy the upgrade brings Moody's in line with Fitch...
- Boston to Sell $200 Million in GOs and Bans. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/6/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31568, p4
Focuses on the proposed sale of multi-million dollar bonds and bond anticipation notes by Boston, Massachusetts. Electronic bidding system on which the bonds and notes are being priced; Components that make up the deal; Bond ratings by various rating agencies.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31727, p2
Reports developments related to the bond market in the U.S. as of September 2003. Marketing of general obligation bonds; Improvement of the bond rating of Catholic Healthcare West; Decline of the bond rating of the Massachusetts Health and Educational Facilities Authority.
- Endangered Issues. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31727, p31
Reports on the declining rating on zoo bonds issued by Palm Beach County by Fitch Ratings in Florida.
- Hillcrest Stays Put. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the bond rating for the outstanding Series 2000 bonds of the Montana Health Facilities Authority.
- GOs to Go. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the rating for state general obligation bonds in Nevada.
- AA Affirmed. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the rating for state general obligation bonds in Washington.