Utah Governor Vetoes Bill That Would Tax Out-of-State Issuer Bonds
- AUSTRALIA. // Accountancy;Apr1968, Vol. 79 Issue 896, p260
Announces the passage of the Income Tax Assessment Bill in Australia.
- Oklahoma Senate Approves Bill To Gradually End Income Tax. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;3/14/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33679, p5
The article reports on the passage of the Senate Bill (SB) 1517 which will result in the phaseout of the personal income tax in Oklahoma in 2012.
- House Passes Budget Reconciliation Measure. // Human Events;05/28/2001, Vol. 57 Issue 20, p23
Focuses on a May 16, 2001 vote made by the United States House of the Representatives to pass a tax-cut reconciliation bill reducing the individual income-tax rates and providing a vehicle for the Senate tax cut. Terms under the bill; Remarks from Ways and Means chairman Bill Thomas; List of...
- What's wrong with Bill C-377. // Update of the Ontario Secondary School Teachers' Federation;2014/2015, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p2
The article reports on the re-introduction of the Bill C-377 also known as An Act to Amend the Income Tax Act (Labour Organizations) from the Federal Conservative in the Canadian Senate.
- OVERSEAS TAX DEVELOPMENTS. // Accountancy;Mar1970, Vol. 81 Issue 919, p223
Reports on the income tax bills introduced in the Australian legislature to make provisions for the Drought Bond scheme to help farmers in arid areas. Details of the scheme; Bond redemption.
- Bond Bills Facing Veto. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;6/30/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32414, p49
The article provides updates on the two bills being considered for possible veto, concerning special-purpose revenue bonds, by Hawaii Governor Linda Lingle. One of the bill is contradicting the cost advantages of using special-purpose revenue bonds. And the other bill authorizes the issuance of...
- Indonesia's New Income Tax Law and Its Impact on Business. Kristanto, Prijohandojo // Corporate Business Taxation Monthly;Apr2009, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p31
The article offers information on the New Income Tax Law in Indonesia. As stated, the new law is said to ease off the income tax burden of Indonesian taxpayers and to make investment in Indonesia more appealing and competitive. It also extend the tax base by increasing the number of registered...
- Business groups keep a wary eye on 2004 Legislature. Sanders, Bob // New Hampshire Business Review;1/9/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p1A
Reports on the impact of a proposed income tax bill for 2004 in New Hampshire. Increment of tax; Implication of the bill to the business sector; Purpose of the bill.
- Untitled. // America;4/1/1911, Vol. 4 Issue 25, p592
The article reports on a bill introduced by a member of the Landtag of the Duchy of Oldenburg, Germany favoring a widening of the existing income tax in 1911. The bill will require all unmarried individuals as well as widows and widower aged 30-50 with no children to pay an additional 10 percent...