- Land O' Cheese. Mans, Jack // Dairy Foods;Apr2000, Vol. 101 Issue 4, pM
Offers a look at the Land O'Lakes Dairyman's division which was considered as the largest producer of cheese. Varieties of cheese produced by the division; Details on the cheese vats of the division. INSETS: LOL/Dairyman's Produces a Third of Calif.'s Butter;760,000 lb of Powder per Day.
- Dairy on the menu. Behrendt, Cathy // Dairy Field;May98, Vol. 181 Issue 5, p1
Features the Arden Hills, Minnesota-based foodservice supplier Land O'Lakes Inc. Essential elements in serving the foodservice industry; Problems being addressed by dairy processors in the United States; Products being offered by Land O'Lakes to foodservice customers; Media being used to...
- Land O'Lakes broadens full meal offerings. Thompson, Stephanie // Brandweek;05/19/97, Vol. 38 Issue 20, p12
Reports that Land O'Lakes company has entered the meals market in the United States by launching a line of shelf-stable pasta meals and fresh meals under the name Perfect Timings. Background information on the company; Its financial status; Comments from the company's director, Lydia Botham.
- Sensory Testing Improves Quality of Refrigerated Foods. Labell, Fran // Prepared Foods;Oct2001, Vol. 170 Issue 10, p56
Discusses how to keep refrigerated foods taste fresh according to researchers at rtech Laboratories. Factors that may cause sensory problems; Use of light chambers; Need for companies to develop tight controls on product conditions.
- Cream of the Crop. // Nutrition Action Health Letter;Oct99, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p16
Suggests Land O' Lakes Fat Free Half & Half, which is made mostly of skim milk, to flavor recipes that are usually made with cream. Other applications of Land O' Lakes.
- Dean Foods, Land O' Lakes to joint venture. // Food Engineering;Jun2000, Vol. 72 Issue 6, p15
Focuses on a joint venture agreement signed by Dean Foods Co. and Land O'Lakes Inc.
- Wheying the future. LaBell, Fran // Prepared Foods;May95, Vol. 164 Issue 6, p127
Describes Land O'Lakes' whey protein manufacturing facility in Perham, Minnesota. Processing line; Membrane processing equipment; Typical fat levels for whey protein concentrates (WPC); Comparison of the protein levels between lowfat WPC and conventional WPC; Agglomeration process; Potential...
- LAND O'LAKES ALFREDO SAUCE. // Restaurant Business;10/1/2003, Vol. 102 Issue 16, p69
Reports that Land O'Lakes Inc. has introduced its Alfredo Sauce in a shelf-stable pouch as of October 2003.
- Land O'Lakes Acquires California Cheese Plant. // Gourmet Retailer;Nov2000, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p22
Announces Land O'Lakes inc.'s acquisition of a Beatrice cheese plant in California. Expected benefit of the acquisition to Land O'Lakes' value-added cheese business.