FOOD IDEA SHOWCASE
- HILLSHIRE FARM SMOKED SAUSAGE SANDWICH. // Restaurant Business;5/15/2003, Vol. 102 Issue 9, p80
Wrapped in butcher paper for that just-made look, Hillshire Farm's Split Smoked Sausage&Cheese sandwiches are both bakeable and microwavable. These sandwiches fit into Sara Lee's new hot sandwich warmer.
- SARA LEE HOT SANDWICH WARMER. // Restaurant Business;6/1/2003, Vol. 102 Issue 10, p68
Manufacturer and marketer of high quality brand quality products, Sara Lee Corp. has launched sandwich warmer that features clear-view, easy-access doors and a static cling price kit. The warmer holds sandwiches at 140Â°F.
- Butcher-wrapped breakfast sandwiches from Jimmy Dean. Fernberg, Pat // Food Management;May2003, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p106
Butcher-wrapped breakfast sandwiches from Jimmy Dean, a Sara Lee food service company, deliver freshly made flavor, ready to bake or microwave and serve. These hearty sandwiches include Sausage, Egg& and Super Stuff Sausage 'n Gravy Filled Biscuit.
- Jimmy Dean offers new individually wrapped breakfast sandwiches. // National Provisioner;Jul2010, Vol. 224 Issue 7, p17
The article evaluates Individually Wrapped Breakfast Sandwiches from Jimmy Dean Foods.
- Jimmy Dean expands D-lights breakfast sandwich line. // National Provisioner;Nov2009, Vol. 223 Issue 11, p12
The article evaluates the Jimmy Dean D-lights Turkey Sausage Whole Grain Bagel Sandwich from Jimmy Dean Foods.
- HEALTHIER, PROTEIN-PACKED BREAKFASTS IN THREE MINUTES. // Food Processing (00156523);Feb2010, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p14
The article evaluates several breakfast sausage products from Sara Lee Corp. including Jimmy Dean D-lights Turkey Sausage Whole Grain Bagel Sandwich and Jimmy Dean D-lights Turkey Bacon Breakfast Bowl.
- A stake in the meat business. Langman, Brent // National Provisioner;Oct2002, Vol. 216 Issue 10, p48
Focuses on the improved performance of the packaged food business of Sara Lee Corp. Description of the marketing strategy ussed by the company in attracting consumers to purchase its premium deli products; Product categories that the company is grooming for growth.
- Delivering Taste and Convenience. Ohr Sr., Linda Milo // Prepared Foods;Feb2001, Vol. 170 Issue 2, p28
Looks at the operations at the new research and development center of Sara Lee Branded Foods in Chicago, Illinois, which opened on October 1999. Purpose of the facility; Remarks from chief executive officer Steven McMillan; Products under development at the facility; Keys to new product success.
- Pork'n greens. Spethmann, Betsy // Brandweek;7/22/96, Vol. 37 Issue 30, p1
Reports on the advertising campaign for Sara Lee Corp.'s Hillshire Farm and Fresh Express co-branded entree salads, to be introduced in fall 1996. Product distribution strategy; Description of the products; Financial information on Hillshire and Fresh Express.