Anything goes Italian
- INCREASED SEATING KEY ELEMENT: Rollins Coll. creates community with $8 million makeover. Johnson, Susan Cort // FoodService Director;07/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p44
Reports on the renovation of the cafeteria at Rollins College in Winter Park, Florida. Its indoor and outdoor features; Reason for the renovation of the cafeteria; Items offered at the dining facility.
- Miami U. students waste not, want not. Alexis, Jennifer // FoodService Director;6/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p25
Focuses on the portion-size reduction and recycling strategies of the food service team of Miami University in Oxford, Ohio. Buffet policy of the university; Information on the recycling program launched by the university in 2002; Goals of the strategies.
- MIAMI OF OHIO DINING GOES DIGITAL. // FoodService Director;11/15/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p16
The article discusses the use of student smart identification card (ID) with Google Inc.'s Nexus tablets at First Stop restaurant in Miami University of Ohio for dining services and to facilitate ordering in the restaurant.
- EASIER IN AND OUT: Miami Univ. makes move toward central production. // FoodService Director;10/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p8
Reports on the opening of a culinary support center at the Miami University in Oxford, Ohio in 2001. Objectives of the center; Description of the center; Food service components of the center.
- Well-bread sandwiches. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;12/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p72
Focuses on the growing sandwiches segment in the food services market of U.S. universities and colleges. Key element of sandwiches served in universities; In-house bakery opened by the University of Maine in Orono; Sandwich brands opened at the Miami University in Oxford, Ohio.
- Changing with the Times. Lawn, John // Food Management;Jun2009, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p20
The article profiles the Miami University Dining at the Miami University in Oxford, Ohio. It pertains that the campus dining offers a wide range of services, menu choices, and brand. It pertains that it has opened its first dining room in 1849 and today, the dining operates as a state-of-the-art...
- Central Production with An Eye Toward the Future. // Food Management;Jun2009, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p24
The article highlights the Ed Demske Culinary Support Center at the Miami University in Oxford, Ohio. It relates that the Center has been named after the former vice president of the university's business finance. It will house finished product, food service warehouse, food production...
- Shriver Center and Carillon Catering. // Food Management;Jun2009, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p28
The article offers information regarding the Shriver Center at the Miami University in Oxford, Ohio. It notes that Shriver Center provides a variety of dining options, lounging areas, meeting facilities, and a credit union to students. Moreover, it pertains that the center also run, Direct to...
- CARD ACCESS IS KEY: Miami Univ. takes vending in-house, gains sales, control. Wolson, Shelley // FoodService Director;4/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p38
Focuses on the use of card-based cashless payment system for the beverage vending services at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio. Details of the vending services within the university; Annual vending revenue at Miami University; Process of the cashless payment system for students at Miami...