FOR CREATIVE MARKETING: PACKAGING TO GRAB
- Pepsi boosts annual WFF commitment to $100,000. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/3/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p52
Reports on the financial commitment of the Pepsi-Cola North America Foodservice Division to raise its funds to the Women's Foodservice Forum in New York. Amount to be raised; Identification of gender-diverse leadership; Mission of the company.
- PCNA names Bernick's Bottler of the Year. // Beverage World;4/15/2004, Vol. 123 Issue 4, p10
Reports on the awarding of Bernick's Pepsi-Cola of the 2003 Donald M. Kendall Bottler of the Year by Pepsi-Cola North America. Criteria for selecting the winner; Finalists.
- Applebee's taps Pepsi-Cola as U.S. beverage supplier. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/6/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p58
Reports on Applebee's International Inc.'s selection of Pepsi-Cola North America as its refreshment beverage supplier in the U.S. Terms of the deal; Significance of the deal to Pepsi-Cola.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/3/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 18, p16
Reports on developments related to the food service industry in the United States as of May 3, 2004. Labor Department's formal issuance of revisions to federal overtime regulations; Pepsi-Cola North America former president Brenda Barnes' selection as speaker at the Forum on Competitive Edge...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/3/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 18, p54
Reports on developments concerning the food service industry in the United States as of May 3, 2004. Hooters of America's signing of a deal with Pepsi-Cola North America; Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits' presentation of two awards to suppliers at its worldwide conference in New Orleans, Louisiana in...
- Cold Stone Gives Pepsi Exclusive. // Dairy Foods;Nov2006, Vol. 107 Issue 11, p18
The article reports on the multi-year partnership agreement between Cold Stone Creamery, Scottsdale, Arizona and Pepsi-Cola North America which makes the latter its exclusive beverage supplier. The custom made ice cream provider Cold Stone Creamery will carry a variety of Pepsi products in 20...
- Quote of the week. // PC Week;7/31/95, Vol. 12 Issue 30, p4
Presents a quotation taken from Pepsi-Cola North America's policy on employee use of the Internet...
- Dixie Introduces Classics To Go. // Restaurant Hospitality;Jul2001, Vol. 85 Issue 7, p72
The article features Dixie Classics To Go, a line of disposable packaging from Dixie Foodservice. This product line includes single- and multi-serve items such as Plates & Bowls, Cutlery & Straws, Cups & Containers, Food Wrap and Cartons & Trays. The plate options range from black plastic to...
- Would you like anything to drink with that? Todd, Heather // Beverage World;4/15/2004, Vol. 123 Issue 4, p42
Reports on the use of beverage companies of on-premise marketing to boost sales in the U.S. Partnerships of Pepsi and Coca-Cola with major foodservice chains to build fountain beverage sales; Predicted increase in beverage sales in institutional settings; Statistics on popular beverages in...