ON-IMPACT: Tech-systems help identify market needs
- Telling Fortunes. // Restaurant Business;01/01/2001, Vol. 100 Issue 1, p25
Introduces a series of articles dealing with trends likely to shape the restaurant industry in the United States in year 2001. Daily sales of foodservice sector; Creativity in the industry; Assessment of how the economic environment might change for restaurants; Marketing-savvy establishments'...
- Just Eat Boot camp. // Campaign;10/4/2013, p5
The article offers information on the television advertising campaigns of online takeaway food ordering service Just Eat, written and art directed by Martin Galton.
- Elliotts Cash & Carry Rebrand And Go Digital. // Hospitality Ireland;Jun2014, Issue 89, p8
The article reports on the rebranding of food service business Elliotts Cash & Carry and its creation of an online ordering tool in 2014.
- Inventory Control: How Much Is Your Menu Costing? Using technology to effectively reduce costs and keep inventory on par. Lauer, Elizabeth // Hospitality Upgrade;Spring2000, p1
The article focuses on several technological solutions adopted by the foodservice industry for an effective cost reduction and inventory control. It states that the Computritionâ„¢ presents a competitive advantage in nutritional analysis and a self-developed inventory databases. It says that...
- Michael Nutley: It all rests on the goal. Nutley, Michael // Marketing Week (01419285);9/16/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 38, p29
The article discusses various articles published within the issue, including one by David Isherwood on online marketing, and one on emerging technologies.
- Internet Marketing: It is the battle of Search vs Social. Iyer, Mani // Siliconindia;May2011, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p14
The article presents the author's comments on the increasing demand for innovation in several sectors including online marketing, Internet advertising and small-to-medium business (SMB).
- Marketing chiefs `locked in battle with IT over Internet'. // Marketing Week;6/24/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p11
Cites the debate among executives concerning the administrative control of Internet marketing and information technology and handling. Rivalry between corporate directors and marketing directors.
- NestlÃ©'s DATisms. // Advertising Age;10/13/2014, Vol. 85 Issue 21, p1
The article lists several ways to become a smart digital marketer.
- People do business more often on Internet time. Chambers, Greg // San Diego Business Journal;9/09/96, Vol. 17 Issue 37, p22
Discusses the benefits of doing business on the Internet. Ability of people to stay in touch with office and business partners; Popularity of the Internet to access various types of information; Internet as communications tool of choice for different groups such as students, lawyers and doctors.