2000: Top tier grows by 6% as M&A continues push
- Butchery business boosts distributor's bottom line. // Meat Trades Journal;9/11/2015, p34
The article reports on the business growth of Harlech Foodservice with boosted revenue from sales after its acquisition of a butchery and local catering business
- SECOND 100 COMPANIES RANKED BY GROWTH IN U.S. FOODSERVICE REVENUE. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/26/2010, Vol. 44 Issue 15, p28
The article lists several Second 100 companies of the U.S. ranked according to growth in the U.S. Food service revenue which include Guest Services Inc., Caspers Co. and Deli Management Inc.
- Contractors Sustain Strong Growth. // FoodService Director;3/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p66
The article presents statistical data on food service contractors in the U.S. Revenue at 50 contract management firms participating in the annual contract census of FoodService Director grew 6.1% in 2006. Parkhurst Dining, which registered a 21.8% growth in 2005, continued its revenue growth in...
- FOOD CONCESSIONS AT SPORTS VENUES. // Restaurant, Food & Beverage Market Research Handbook;2012, p113
The article offers information on the performance of the food concessions segment at sports venues in the U.S. It states that premium concessions are the most lucrative aspects of sports foodservice, and estimates revenue from on-site game-day concessions merchandise, and parking at 10.7 billion...
- JJ Food Service hailed as 'exciting' and 'visionary'. // Grocer;6/14/2014, Vol. 237 Issue 8159, p46
The article offers information on JJ Food Service, Great Britain's leading foodservice delivery and collection provider, recipient of the Wholesaler of the Year Award, a category of the Grocer Gold Awards 2014, and informs about the revenue gained by the company.
- Non-Patient Service Drives Hospitals. // FoodService Director;8/15/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p18
This section offers news briefs about trends in the foodservice industry. Results of a hospital census are discussed, including average patient days in 2010, total amount of food purchased and revenue that comes from non-patient meals. A chart is presented that shows the performance of hospital...
- Overall Restaurant Sales. // Restaurant Business;10/15/2004, Vol. 103 Issue 16, p42
This article presents information related to revenue generated by restaurants in the United States. New Jersey and California art the top earning states of the country in restaurant business.
- Calif.'s killer rains wash out restaurant traffic. Jennings, Lisa // Nation's Restaurant News;1/24/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p1
This article reports that restaurant operators throughout Southern California saw revenues take a dive after more than two weeks of record rainfall earlier this month drenched the region in disaster. Up to 23 inches of rain was reported in some areas between December 27 and January 11. Mudslides...
- Catering makeover boosts retail sales
at Stansted airport. Walker, Ben // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/12/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4310, p18
Reports on the sales growth of catering outlets at Stansted airport in Essex, England following its refurbishment. Stores added at the airport; Percentage increase in retail and catering sales up to December 31, 2003; Factors that contribute to the growth.