FRANKLIN COMMUNITY SCHOOLS: Indiana district computerizes POS, inventory and nutrition
- Bar belles. Bellamy, Gail // Restaurant Hospitality;Dec96, Vol. 80 Issue 12, p90
Presents ideas for bar menus. Range of choices; Specialties meant for sharing; Food possibilities offered at several food establishments in the United States.
- Saving money with menu alternatives. Rubin, David // Camping Magazine;Mar/Apr98, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p25
Discusses the advantages of offering menu alternatives and menu additions at the camp. Definition and example of a menu alternative; Definition of menu addition; Suggestions for camps that serve cafeteria style; Enhancing the food program. INSET: Alternative menu suggestions.
- MERCHANDISING CORNER. // FoodService Director;04/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p118
Presents updates on products and services in the food service industry in the United States as of April 15, 2001. Launching of the Menu Maximizer software program by McCain Foods; Chinese New Year promo offered by Schwan's Food Service; Information on Rich's Ready-To-Finish donuts.
- Ideas that help you build a better menu. DeLuca, Michael // Restaurant Hospitality;Dec96, Vol. 80 Issue 12, p18
Editorial. Cites some ideas that emerged from speeches and panel presentations at the 1996 From Mind to Menu Symposium, wherein foodservice operators discussed the state of the American restaurant menu. Winners of the 1996 Menu Visionary Awards; Ideas to help build a better menu.
- Using your noodle. Slater, Eve // Restaurant Business;11/15/98, Vol. 97 Issue 22, p146
Offers advice to food service operators regarding creation of pasta menu. Making own pasta or using premade noodles; Style and type of pasta; Flavors; Fillings; Seasonal ingredients.
- Five Stops On New Food Street. // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);4/23/2013, p1
The article offers information on five restaurants along the road of Ballygunge Place in Kolkata, India. Restaurants featured include Mukherjee Sweets, noted for sweets such as Kalakand, Sharbhaja and snacks like Mughlai Paratha, Baked and Fried, known for dishes like Mutton Roll, Chicken...
- Creative Menu Planning on a Budget. Kovaleski, Dave // Association Meetings Exclusive Insight;4/2/2012, p5
The article offers money-saving tips on food and beverage (F&B) menus for meetings. It cites a session titled "Menu Planning on a Tight Budget" at the 40th Annual Religious Conference Management Association's World Conference and Exposition held at the Kansas City Convention Center on January...
- â€¦GET GREAT FOOD. White, Taryn A. // njbiz;9/24/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 40, Special section p19
This article offers tips on planning menu for meetings or other special events. Event planners should take into consideration the season when planning a menu because it will help ensure the freshest ingredients and the highest quality food. The meal should be light and healthy. CruditÃ©s and...
- New surveys spur health care feeders to keep raising standards. Boss, Donna L. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/30/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 26, p52
The article offers some insights into improvements in internal patient satisfaction surveys for health care foodservice companies in the U.S. These companies have revamped their menus, improved food quality and introduced spoken menus, liberalized diets, room service, pods and other programs to...