FROM NEW YORK TO SPOKANE: MENUS VARY ACROSS REGIONS
- Brookdale Living completes IPO, raising $48.1 million. Johnson, Ben // National Real Estate Investor;Jun97, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p24
Announces the completion of Brookdale Living Communities' initial public offering which netted $48.1 million for the company.
- Brookdale Holds Down $100M From Captial Z. Roper, Akil Salim // Private Placement Letter;05/03/99, Vol. 17 Issue 18, p4
Reports that Brookdale Living Communities Inc. has solidified a commitment from Capital Z Financial Services Fund II LP for convertible subordinated notes. Details on the notes; Plan for the proceeds from the transaction; Information on Brookdale Living Communities.
- BUILDING AND BUYING: Brookdale Living expands properties, catering focus. // FoodService Director;03/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p5
Provides information on Brookdale Living Communities, a chain of independent and assisted-living facilities in 17 states of the United States. Details on the expansion of the facility; Its mission; Additional catering services offered by the facility.
- ONE SYSTEM, MULTIPLE NEEDS: Long-term chain promotes menu individuality, quality. Riell, Howard // FoodService Director;03/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p34
Offers a look at the menu development process of Brookdale Living Communities in Chicago, Illinois. Other branches of Brookdale; Effects of the process on the its operations; Structure of its core menu; How its menu development process works.
- Going private? It's not for everyone. Moore, Brenda // Crain's Chicago Business;4/19/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 16, p17
Brookdale Living Communities Inc., a Chicago, Illinois-based company that owns retirement housing, went public in 1997, riding a wave of popularity in the stock market among companies catering to the growing aging population. Three years later, it was reversing the course to become private again...
- Brookdale takes control at Robin Run Village. // Indianapolis Business Journal;4/18/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p15
Reports that Brookdale Living Communities Inc. has officially took control of Robin Run Village, a retirement complex, from National Benevolent Association in Indianapolis, Indiana. Amenities of the retirement complex.
- Priming the pump for a senior play. Wangensteen, Betsy // Crain's Chicago Business;04/07/97, Vol. 20 Issue 14, p3
Focuses on Michael Reschke, chairman of Prime Group Incorporated. Reschke's goal of raising $66.3-million through an initial public offering of Brookdale Living Communities Incorporated; Details on the proposed offerings.
- Ownership change draws near for Robin Run. Murphy, Tom // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/14/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p10
Reports on plans to sell Robin Run Village, a retirement complex in Indianapolis, Indiana, together with other National Benevolent Association properties, to Brookdale Living Communities of Chicago, Illinois. Bid placed on the properties by Fortress NBA Acquisition LLC, parent company of...
- Carying the Torch. Welch, Jack // Louisville Magazine;Apr2002, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p91
Focuses on the menu at Lilly's in Louisville, Kentucky. Ingredients for creamy weisenberger grits; Rack of lamb covered in a syrah-and-cherry sauce; Roasted chicken and seared country ham.