$3 MILLION ON SUPER SUNDAY: Fine Host rings super sales
- Fine Host flying high with Ravens. Hegarty, Liam // Fairfield County Business Journal;09/01/97, Vol. 36 Issue 35, p1
Reports that Fine Host Corp. has landed a 25-year contract to provide concession services to the Baltimore Ravens' football stadium in Baltimore, Maryland. Efficiency of the service provide the Fine Host in other football stadiums; Terms of the concession agreement; Emphasis on speed of service...
- Charley's Steakery, Fine Host partner to open unit at stadium. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/05/98, Vol. 32 Issue 40, p24
Reports on the partnership between Charley's Steakery in Columbus, Ohio and Fine Host Corp. to open a shop at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida. Charley's opening of four stations in the stadium; Remarks from Charley Shin, president and chief executive of Charley's; Number of Charley's...
- pay Check. // Sports Illustrated;04/30/2001, Vol. 94 Issue 18, p28
Looks at the amount of money earned by stadium vendors at baseball stadiums. Types of refreshments earn the vendors the most money.
- YANKEES FARM TEAM: Stadium controls costs as self-op. // FoodService Director;9/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p5
Reports on the concessions operated by the Richmond County Bank Ballpark in Staten Island, New York. Reasons for operating the concessions in the stadium; List of menu items offered; Information on the luxury boxes catered by Framboise.
- Princeton opens football stadium. // FoodService Director;09/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p14
Announces the opening of a football stadium at the Princeton University in New Jersey on September 19, 1998. Number of food service locations in the facility; Projected revenues to be generated by the facility; Concession fare offerings.
- Renegades take over concessions & enhance 'fan-friendly' changes. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;05/24/99, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p33
Reports on three major facility improvements and additions planned for the Dutchess Stadium in Fishkill, New York. Creation of a picnic area at field level on the left side of the stadium; Addition of seat backs to half of the bleacher seats; Installation of cup holders to all box and sky box...
- Concessions or Compromise? Elliott, Mike // Film Journal International;Mar2003, Vol. 106 Issue 3, p38
Discusses the factors needed to increase concession revenue of theater companies. Average concession revenue per admission; Factors that are considered for the concession stand; Pitfall of focusing more on price than quality.
- The babe never had it so good. Romano, Michael // Restaurant Business;4/10/94, Vol. 93 Issue 6, p82
Focuses on concession at baseball stadiums and astrodomes. Includes the change in the variety of foods being served; Dining areas; Audience composition.
- With 5 Permanent, 5 Mobile Concessions: County stadium steps up to the plate. // FoodService Director;07/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p136
Talks about the benefits and challenges of the Blair County Stadium in Altoona, Pennsylvania in operating concessions using volunteers from nonprofit groups. Information on the stadium's mobile concession stands; Job description of hawkers; Product-costs. INSET: High Supervision Ensures...