GPOs IN THE NEWS: Continuum Health signs Broadlane
- A partner revealed. Molloy, Kevin // Materials Management in Health Care;Sep2004, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p14
Presents a letter to the editor about a series on outsourcing concerning Continuum Health Partners Inc.
- St. Luke's/Roosevelt consolidates cook-chill. // FoodService Director;09/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p21
Announces the roll-out of a continental breakfast program from Continuum Health Partners in conjunction with the consolidation of its lunch and dinner entree production at Saint Luke's cook-chill commissary. Facilities that merged to make up Continuum Health Partners; Plans for implementing...
- SIGNED & SEALED. // Materials Management in Health Care;Jan2007, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p7
The article reports on several deals and strategic alliances involving various medical-related organizations and groups in the U.S. Safety Sponge System, a bar-code counter from SurgiCount Medical Inc. will be distributed by Cardinal Health Inc. in Dublin, Ohio. Yulex Corp. will join the...
- Sharing the IT PAIN. Haugh, Richard // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Aug2001, Vol. 75 Issue 8, p34
Deals with the outsourcing trend in information technology (IT) management among health care systems in the United States. Examples of health care systems with outsourcing IT deals; IT functions outsourced by hospitals; Value of the IT contract between New York City's Continuum Health Partners...
- TAKE-OUT IN HEALTHCARE: Entree opportunities. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;05/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p60
Provides information on the take-out service of food service companies in various health care facilities in the United States. Entrees at the Candler Healthcare System in Savannah, Georgia; Services agreements of the Continuum Health Partners company with several hospitals; Take-home meal...
- Barry Schlosberg. Schuster, Karolyn // Food Management;May99, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p52
Profiles Barry Schlossberg, director of food and nutrition services for Continuum Health Partners Inc., and winner of the 1999 International Foodservice Manufacturers Association's Silver Plate Award for Healthcare. Strategies in managing cultural diversity; Accomplishments; Career history. ...
- Brooklyn facility outsources supply chain to Broadlane. // Healthcare Purchasing News;Nov2003, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p6
Reports on the outsourcing agreement between The Brooklyn Hospital Center and Broadlane Inc. to provide contracting. Terms of the agreement; Revenues of the center in fiscal 2002; Annual spendings of the center on supplies and services.
- Big Apple IDN takes on partners, sheds supply chain costs. Werner, Curt // Healthcare Purchasing News;Oct2002, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p34
Reports on the hospitals operated by Continuum Health Partners in New York City. Problems faced by Ken Molloy, vice president of supply chain management on the supply chain of the company; Statistical information on the operations of the company; Partnerships entered by Continuum. INSET:...
- The FM Top Fifty. // Food Management;Apr98, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p43
Presents information on a list of the 1998 Top 50 national and regional companies that comprise the foodservice industry's contract services marketplace in the United States.