FRESH PRODUCT, LOW-COST: All-day bagels a 'value' at Montana State Univ
- Montana State Univ. speeds service-time. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p6
Presents information on the remodelling food preparation area of the Montana State University in Bozeman, Montana to enhance the quality of the meals provided for the occupants of the university. Information on the project; Amount of money expected to be spent in the renovations; Advantages of...
- BETTER FLAVOR, LESS TIME: Broiled burgers boost sales at Montana State-Bozeman. // FoodService Director;8/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p6
Reports on an increase in broiled burgers served at Montana State University's Miller Dining Hall in Bozeman. Size of the burgers.
- Montana State Ups Local Food Purchases to Near 25% of the Total. // Food Management Exclusive Insight;3/27/2012, p5
The article reports that Montana State University (MSU) dining services increased its local food purchases to almost 25 percent. MSU food services director Todd Jutila shares that the initiative is the result of a student survey which highlighted their preference for local food. An overview of...
- Untitled. // Systems Contractor News;Oct2011, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p14
The article reports that the Montana State University's football teams in Bozeman, Montana are the current champions of the Big Sky Conference.
- Librarians share stories of successes, challenges. Hansen, Mary Anne; Thull, James // Tribal College Journal;Winter2011, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p47
The article reports on the 21st annual Tribal College Librarians Institute (TCLI) held at the Montana State University (MSU) campus in Bozeman, Montana, on June 6-10, 2011. It states that in this thirty-six tribal college library personnel representing 27 different institutions attended this and...
- Leafy spurge--a menace on the range. Wells, Diane // Fedgazette;Mar1990, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p10
Reports on the efforts of Montana State University to eliminate the menace caused by leafy spurge, a deep-rooted flowering perennial weed infesting range and grasslands. Importation of the brown flea beetle to combat the devastation brought by the leafy spurge; Chemical and biological controls...
- COMMUNITY BULLETIN BOARD. // Missoula Independent;2/11/2016, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p42
No abstract available.
- Montana State Spring Online Courses Include "Across the Sciences" and HHMI-sponsored Microbiology. // NSTA Express;11/23/2009, p7
A description of two courses including "Across the Sciences," and "Microbial Ecology," being offered at Montana State University in Bozeman, Montana, is provided.
- 1990 Metals Invitational Exhibition. Bova, Ken // Metalsmith;Summer1991, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p46
The article reviews the exhibition of metal art at the Haynes Fine Arts Gallery at the Montana State University in Bozeman, Montana from September 10 to October 19, 1990.