IN SEARCH OF EXEC. DIR.: ADA RECASTS LEADERSHIP
- `A one-size nutrition plan doesn't work.' // FoodService Director;2/15/98 Supplement, Vol. 11, p4S
Presents information on a report compiled by the American Dietetic Association, regarding the nutritional balance of individuals in the United States (U.S.). Findings of a nutritional survey conducted in the U.S.; Factors which influence the eating habits of Americans; Fears which persons have...
- Is it healthy to be a vegetarian? // Current Health 2;Sep2002, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p5
Presents answers to the question about the health aspect of being a vegetarian. Opinion of American Dietetic Association; Sources of protein, iron and calcium; Importance of well planned vegetarian diet.
- For a dietitian near you.... // Environmental Nutrition;May93, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p7
Provides information on the American Dietetic Association's (ADA) service of giving free referrals to registered dietitians. Dietitian charge rates; Dietitians with special expertise; Toll-free number.
- Keeping your balance. Contreras, V. Wade // American Fitness;May/Jun96, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p12
Reports that the American Dietetic Association (ADA) endorses the fourth edition release of the `Dietary Guidelines for Americans.' Role in helping the public apply nutrition science to food choices; Suggested applications of the dietary guidelines; Contact information.
- When a burly police officer meets a dietitian... // Tufts University Diet & Nutrition Letter;Sep94, Vol. 12 Issue 7, Special Supplement p1
Profiles five people who were helped by the American Dietetic Association regarding their diet. Mark Kaspar, 42-year old police officer; Peggy Early, 63-year old mother of six; Rella Lara, 38-year old secretary; George Bunca, 29-year old rollerblader; Andrea Krug, 14-year old.
- American Dietetic Association calling for proposals. // Nation's Health;Oct95, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p11
Announces that the American Dietetic Association is calling for proposals for educational sessions and workshops for its October 1996 annual meeting.
- Online fare. Morrow, Shelly // Arthritis Today;Sep/Oct97, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p52
Suggests the use of the World Wide Web site of the American Dietetic Association, www.eatright.org. Purpose of the site;
- DELAGATE'S REPORT. // Digest (South Dakota Dietetic Association);2010, p2
The article presents a report from the Delegate to the House of Delegates (HOD) of the American Dietitic Association (ADA) regarding her roles and responsibilities as a representative HOD.
- American Dietetic Association names 1998 campaign theme. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/13/97, Vol. 31 Issue 41, p18
Focuses on the American Dietetic Associations's theme for its 1998 National Nutrition Month campaign.