FIRST UNION IN CHARLOTTE: Bank mixes wedding cakes into business-building svc
- THR'S Super-Select Resource Guide -- Gay or Straight. STONE, ABIGAIL // Hollywood Reporter;8/16/2013, Issue 28, p38
The article offers resource guide on wedding planners, cakes, florists, bands, photography or video services, catering services and invitations in the U.S.
- NIBBLES & NUGGETS. // Gay Community News;Jan2016, Issue 313, p50
A review is offered of the Wildside Catering, Naomi's Kitchen, and Emily's Pantry located in Ireland.
- First Union banks on response from call center. // Communications News;Nov94, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p12
Focuses on the customer service of First Union Corporation. Reorganization in the customer service function; Extensiveness and accessibility of databases and information; Linkage with other sales and marketing operations.
- In Brief. // American Banker;11/3/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 212, p24
Discloses the plans of First Union Corp. to shift its attention to human aspects of its year-2000 preparation. Emphasis on customer education and employee awareness; Start of a customer awareness campaign in September 1999; Recommendation by strategist Byron Wien for capitalists to invest in...
- CAKE IS (STILL) KING. // Business People;Oct2012 Planning Your Wedding2013 Supplement, p47
An interview with Catharine Kile, catering and event manager at Hall's Takes the Cake is presented. When asked about popular flavors and color schemes for 2013, she shares that red velvet cake is making a comeback, and the most popular flavors are chocolate raspberry, almond and raspberry. Kile...
- CALL A CATERER! // Business People;Oct2014 Supplement Planning Your Wedding, Vol. 27, p44
A chart is presented that shows the food catering options for a wedding offered by several caterers and restaurants including plated & buffet food service, liquor service, and wedding cakes.
- Wedding Countdown. // Modern Bride;Jun2008, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p218
The article offers a guide to wedding preparations. Nine to 12 months before the wedding, the couple must announce their engagement, decide on a date for the wedding, and shop for a gown. After three months, they must choose a wedding party, select a caterer and start researching honeymoon...
- Have Your Cake and Eat It Too! // Business People;Oct2013 Planning Your Wedding, p28
An interview with Catharine Kile, catering and event manager at Hall's Takes the Cake is presented. She points out that the traditional white wedding cake is still very popular although they are seeing more bold bright colors like oranges, deep purples and golds. Their most popular flavor at the...
- A Memorable Meal. Gerbers, Deborah C. // Business People;Oct2013 Planning Your Wedding, p31
The article discusses how to choose a catering company that will truly cater to the bride's every need. It notes that choosing a well organized catering company ensures a smooth transition from ceremony to reception on the wedding day. It points out that a good catering company is...