IN HONEYWELL NATL. STUDY: B&I price index for F&B items records one-yr. slide
- Picking up the tab. McCormick, Brian // Crain's Chicago Business;06/18/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 25, p1
Reports on the rise in restaurant dinner prices in Chicago, Illinois in 2001. Average dinner prices; Rate of increase; Factors for the increase; Rise in labor costs; Use of more organic and environment-friendly foods which drive costs up; Claim that Chicago restaurants are only catching up with...
- NEW YORK DELHI. Bittman, Mark // Travel & Leisure;Oct2004, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p52
Features several restaurants. Combination of regional flavors at DÃ©vi; Food prices at Karim's; Menu design at Rang Mahal.
- Low-Income Shoppers Interested in Healthful Cooking. TELESCA, JENNA // SN: Supermarket News;2/13/2012, Vol. 60 Issue 7, p48
The article discusses the study "It's Dinnertime: A Report on Low-Income Families' Efforts To Plan, Shop For and Cook Healthy Meals," released in the U.S. as of February 2012. It notes that 78 percent of low-income families are eating dinner together at home at least five times per week. It adds...
- GOURMET DINING ON A BUDGET. Levine, Sara; Rapuano, Rina // Washingtonian Magazine;Jun2008, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p102
The article provides information on the different cheap restaurant offer in Washington. The author stated that chef Cathal Armstrong of Restaurant Eve offers a Lickity Split weekday menu that lets diners choose any two items for $13.50. Meanwhile, the Royal Pick menu of Majestic presents a...
- Restaurant review: Gyoza Bar and Ramen. Chan, Sherman // Filipino Post;10/16/2014, p4
No abstract available.
- Not Your Mother's Flapjack. Bryant, Katherine // Restaurant Business;9/15/2003, Vol. 102 Issue 15, p57
Ingredients are often assigned a daypart-eggs for breakfast and luxury seafood at dinner, for example. But Shawn Davis, executive chef of Union Restaurant in Los Angeles, California, doesn't box himself in like that. So he created a buttermilk pancake and lobster napoleon for the "Starters"...
- Restaurant review: La Terrazza. Chan, Sherman // South Asian Post;10/23/2014, p4
No abstract available.
- FAMILY-DINING RESTAURANTS. // Restaurant, Food & Beverage Market Research Handbook;2012, p104
The article offers information on the performance of the family-dining restaurants market in the U.S. It indicates that family restaurants aim to appeal to customers of all ages by offering low prices, a relaxed atmosphere, and menus catering both children's and adult's palates. A survey by...
- NPD: Hitting the price 'sweet spot' is key to guest satisfaction. Glazer, Fern // Nation's Restaurant News;12/1/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 47, p16
The article reports on the customer satisfaction on casual dining and in restaurants. It mentions that the customers look for better prices and value of food and services. According to the National Parts Depot (NPD) Group, customers enjoy their meal and repeat visits if it is served well and...