- Appetite for Adventure, Health. Harvey, Aimee // Prepared Foods;Aug2013, Vol. 182 Issue 8, p11
The article focuses on the various trends driving menu development including commodity costs, latest flavor pairings, and curiosity about global cuisines. It discusses the rising prices for enticing entrÃ©es, the expected miniaturization of desserts, and the specialties for hot and cool...
- FoodCapsule: HOW DESSERT PRICES COMPARE. // FoodService Director;05/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p5
Compares dessert prices at non-commercial units from 1995 to 1999. Percent increase in the price of a bowl of gelatin; Prices of cheesecakes, pies, cakes and ice cream in hospitals, colleges and schools.
- Pricing Inflation Forecast: See 3% hike on menus. // FoodService Director;11/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p24
Presents statistics on food service menu prices in the United States in 1999. Menu prices for 1999; Reason for the projected modest increase in the cost of food-away-from-home in 2000.
- Is your business truly sustainable? Stagg, James // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;10/1/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 4647, p5
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses an article on carbon footprinting of food, another on spiralling food costs faced by professional kitchens in the Great Britain, and the low-energy luxury offered by the hotel Coworth Park in Windsor, England.
- Help for those dealing with rising food costs. LEWIS, MARK // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/29/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 4675, p5
In this article, the author reflects upon the problems being faced by food service suppliers in Great Britain the due to increasing food prices and bureaucracy.
- MPs' canteen subsidy off. JOSHUA, ANITA // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);1/1/2016, p6
The article reports on the increasing food prices in the canteens in Indian Parliament House subsidy at Parliament from January 1, 2016 and mentions that the canteens will run on a noprofit- no-loss basis, with the periodic price hikes the principle entails and Legislators will have to pay more.
- Welcome to the New FoodService Director. Schilling, Becky; Anderson, Bill // FoodService Director;5/15/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p4
An introduction is presented in which the authors discuss the changes in the format of the magazine with the addition of several sections on topics including emerging trends of non-commercial foodservice, latest industry news and trends, and operation profiles.
- WITHOUT RESERVATIONS. Orovan, Bill // Echo Magazine;12/16/2004, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p70
Presents information on several restaurants in Hawaii. Information on the White Chocolate Chili Brioche Bread Pudding of Restaurant Kaikodo; Price of the Steamed Manila Clam at The Seaside restaurant; Recommended dishes from Teshima Restaurant; Comments on the food and service of Huggo's...
- April Brings Seasonal Price Changes. // Food Management;Apr2000, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p80
Compares the prices of United States commodities for April 2000 to aid chefs in planning their menus. Increase of chicken breast, salmon, pork belly and ground pork; Volatility of the iceberg lettuce and tomato markets.