NEW SURVEY PONDERS: Will doctors' dining areas become a thing of the past?
- Making up for lost time. // Food Management;Apr99, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p20
Focuses on management issues that hospital food service departments consider as most important according to survey findings from Cini-Little International Inc. Percentage of respondents considering hospital employee satisfaction as the most significant issue.
- Survey Shows Patient-Focused Care Fails to Deliver. // Food Management;Jun2000, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p19
Reports on the minimal use of patient-focused care in the United States health care industry as reflected in a survey by Cini-Little International Inc. Hospitals' abandonment of the practice; Impact of patient-focused care on patient satisfaction; Facilities development of upgraded...
- CAPITALIZING ON `WILLING, REACHABLE' CUSTOMERS: Campus c-stores nearing market saturation. // FoodService Director;07/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p18
Reports that almost all colleges and universities in North America have convenience stores, according to a survey by Cini-Little International Incorporated. Reasons for providing convenience stores in campuses; Factors that enhance the convenience aspect of the store operations; Inventory of...
- An FSD Newstrack Report: Mandatory Meal Plans Still a Market Force. // FoodService Director;02/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p16
Focuses on the result of the survey conducted by Cini-Little International Inc. that a majority of college and university campuses in the United States still maintain mandatory meal plans for students. Motivations for mandatory meal-plans; How schools are taking notice of students' demands for...
- Make Food Safety a Criteria in Kitchen Design. Eaton, Bill // Food Management;Sep2005, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p92
Presents an interview with Cini-Little International Inc. President Bill Eaton. Impact of food safety on kitchen design; Focus on the significant changes that have taken place in terms of displaying food; Information related to NSF-7 testing process.
- CiniÂ·Little Appoints Kooser President/COO. // Food Management;Jan2006, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p68
The article reports on the career development of Ronald Kooser, who is appointed president and chief operating officer of CiniÂ·Little International Inc. Kooser had started his career with the Stouffer's Food design department and he had joined CiniÂ·Little in 1970 on food service projects.
- CELL PHONE PURCHASES NEXT: Pay methods, product mix mark coll. vending growth. // FoodService Director;9/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p6
Deals with a survey from Cini-Little International on the use of college vending machines equipped with debit/declining balance card readers in North America. Benefits of card readers; Technology being tested by Coca-Cola; Purposes of vending machines.
- industry NEWS. // Food Management;Apr2004, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p80
Reports developments related to the food service industry in the U.S. as of April 2004. Agreement of the J.M. Smucker Co. to acquire International Multifoods Corp.; Installation of Pop N Go Inc. vending machines at elementary and high schools; Appointment of Richard Eisenbarth as senior vice...
- Industry News. // Food Management;Oct2009, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p47
The article offers news briefs related to food service management in the U.S. Cini-Little International Inc. has appointed Ted Farrand as president /chieff operating officer (COO) succeeding Ron Kooser starting on March 29. 2010. Kellogg's USA and Chartwells Educational Dining Services are...