FAR WEST Invisible Supply
- Far West Bond-Watch. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;10/02/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30491, p25
Focuses on the latest developments regarding municipal bonds in the United States as of October 2, 1998. Includes Alaska Student Loan Corp.'s profitability for fiscal year 1998; Promotion of a public safety bond measure in Los Angeles, California for 1999.
- San Francisco's Bay Bridge Project Gets $1.3B Boost. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;9/26/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31231, p3
Reports on the Bay Bridge project in San Francisco, California. Budget allocation for the project; List of bridges also undergoing retro fitting; Sale of the California Department of Transportation revenue bonds.
- CALIFORNIA: Tolls Rise for S.F. Motorists. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;1/5/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32542, p27
The article reports on the rise in automobile tolls in San Francisco Bay Area, California from January 2007. Debt service on bonds issued by the Bay Area Toll Authority for earthquake safety projects on toll bridges would be paid with the money collected on seven state-owned bridges. State...
- The Transportation Dept. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;7/31/1995, Vol. 143 Issue 5, p17
Reports on the decision of the Transportation Dept. to refund the landing fee imposed on the City of Los Angeles on July 1, 1993.
- Orange County, Calif. Toll Authority Prices $2.3B Refinancing. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;12/16/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34028, p1
The article reports that the Foothill-Eastern Transportation Corridor Agency, California has issues a 2.3 billion dollars toll revenue bond refinancing on December 12, 2013. It mentions that the agency has received the permission of debt restructuring from the California Department of...
- California Controller Staffing at Critical Level. // Air Safety Week;5/4/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 18, p7
The article reports on the staffing problems beings faced by the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), the Southern California terminal radar approach control (TRACON) and the Northern California TRACON. Inspector general of the state's Department of Transportation informed that the three...
- Vox populi. Yurcan, Bryan F. // Westchester County Business Journal;4/21/2008, Vol. 47 Issue 16, p1
The article reports on the implementation of the Tappan Zee Bridge project which intends to increase connections to Stewart International Airport and improve the transportation infrastructure of the Hudson Valley in Orange County, California. The state Department of Transportation is expected to...
- Calendar. // Bond Buyer;8/21/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32449, p13
The article presents a calendar of events related to advertisements of various services in the U.S. from August 23 to September 18, 2006. The investment banking underwriting services of the San Diego Unified Port District in California on August 23, 2006. The underwriting services of Alaska...
- Notices: DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION. // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;3/27/2014, Vol. 79 Issue 59, p17222
The article presents notices issued by the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA). The FAA notice is announcing the submission deadline of May 8, 2014 for Winter 2014-2015 flight schedules at airports including O'Hare International Airport and...