Minnesota Vikings Propose Up to $500 Million Stadium
- DOME IMPROVEMENT? Popke, Michael // Athletic Business;Jan2008, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p13
The article reports that the Metropolitan Sports Facilities Commission (MSFC) will conclude a listening tour at the end of January 2008. It is stated that the three-month, eight-city tour aims to keep the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome or a new stadium vital to the culture of Minnesota. This comes...
- MINNESOTA: Another Vikings Stadium Plan. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/23/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32924, p9
The article reports on the move of Minnesota's Metropolitan Sports Facilities Commission to unveil an architectural proposal to build a $853 million football stadium for the Minnesota Vikings with a retractable roof. It states that the commission has not endorsed any individual proposal for a...
- MINNESOTA: Groundbreaking Scheduled. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/12/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33828, p9
The article informs that Minnesota Sports Facilities Authority will be constructing a professional football stadium at the price of 975 million U.S. dollars for the football team Minnesota Vikings in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Will the Vikings stadium be in Minnesota or L.A.? Edwards, Ron // Minnesota Spokesman-Recorder;4/12/2012, Vol. 78 Issue 37, p4
In this article, the author discusses the conflict over the establishment of the Vikings Stadium, an approved but unbuilt football stadium for the Minnesota Vikings football team of the National Football League (NFL), in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Minnesota Vikings Team Up With County for Stadium Plan. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/12/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33516, p4
The article reports on the team up of the representatives from Minnesota Vikings and Ramsey County to promote their proposal of building a subsidized one billion dollars stadium in the Twin Cities suburb of Arden Hills, Minnesota.
- Vikings stadium should require Community Benefits Agreement. Hallman, Charles // Minnesota Spokesman-Recorder;5/17/2012, Vol. 79 Issue 42, p12
The article provides information on the establishment of a new football stadium in Minnesota which will be financed by the Minnesota Vikings football team.
- Minnesota Vikings Try to Kick-Start Stalled Stadium. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/8/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33629, p5
The article reports that the unveiled plan of the National Football League team Minnesota Vikings to construct a 65,000-seat stadium remains stalled in Minnesota.
- MINNESOTA: Vikings Latest Stadium Plan. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/25/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32615, p9
The article reports on the proposal of the football team Minnesota Vikings to construct a new stadium to replace the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome in Minneapolis, Minnesota by 2012. The stadium is planned to be part of a larger redevelopment project. The area around the new stadium would include...
- MINNESOTA: Viking Stadium Saga Goes On. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/22/2006, Vol. 352 Issue 32514, p37
The article reports on the proposed construction of a football stadium for the Minnesota Vikings in Minneapolis. The Anoka County and the team is planning to finance $675 million for the stadium which they had pushed to the lawmakers for support. However, the proposal did not make it to the...