Wisconsin Capital Budget Proposal Authorizes $1 Billion in New Bonds
- Maryland and Its Issuers Prepare for $1 Billion Summer. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/2/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31647, p36
This article reports that Maryland issuers plan to sell more than $1 billion of debt in 2003, including natural triple-A rated bonds to be issued by the state, Howard County, and the Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission. The capital budget takes effect July 1, 2003. Also starting June 2003,...
- MTA Board Forwards $29B Capital Plan to Albany. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;10/29/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34402, p1
New York MTA's $29 billion capital program is bound for Albany after its board approves the five-year plan.
- Prince George's GOs. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;4/4/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32103, p39
Reports on the issuance of obligation bonds in fiscal 2006 under a capital budget proposed by county executive Jack Johnson in Prince George's County, Maryland. Total value of bonds the county will issue; Proceeds of the issuance.
- Rhode Island Prepares $120M Insured Deal for Its Last Sale of Year. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;4/14/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32111, p3
Reports that the Rhode Island and Providence Plantations is selling $120.7 million of insured debt through negotiation on April 14, 2005. Rhode Island and Providence Plantations' last general obligation deal in 2005; Part of the state's regular capital budget borrowing; Bonds' underlying ratings.
- Maryland to Consider '07 Capital Plan With $717 Million in Bonds. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;1/31/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32309, p4
The article reports on the proposed capital budget of Maryland Governor Robert L. Ehrlich Jr. that includes general obligation and revenue bonds, some of which will be used for projects related to education. The proposal is included in a series of budget-related plans for fiscal 2007, which...
- N.Y.C. picks dealers for tobacco ABS. Krueger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;03/08/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30593, p2
Announces the creation of the Tobacco Settlement Asset Securitization Co. in New York City, to sell bonds, backed by tobacco companies' payments, to finance the city's capital plan. Senior managing underwriters for the first issue; Terms of the budget plan.
- Baltimore Budget. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;3/28/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32098, p35
Reports on the increase of the capital budget including bond financing in Baltimore, Maryland. Exclusion of the property taxes under a budget plan developed by Mayor Martin O'Malley; Amount of proposed budget; Inclusion of an amount for transportation projects and community and economic...
- More Port Bonds Coming. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;10/27/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32496, p39
The article reports that capital budget of Port of Seattle, Seattle, Washington for fiscal 2007 will include millions of bonds. So far, $515 million of the 2007 capital budget goes toward projects at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, $155 million involves the seaport, and the remainder is...
- Louisiana OKs Using Bonds to Reimburse Lines of Credit for Priority 1 Projects. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31927, p3
Reports that the Louisiana Bond Commission has approved a resolution reauthorizing the use of bonds to reimburse lines of credit for Priority 1 Projects. Limited amount that the state can spend on debt service from its income; Capital outlay budget plans; Projects included in Priority 1.