Restructuring Portfolio, Penn State to Sell $75 Million in Variable-Rate Debt
- PNC capital merges syndications and private placements. Tibbitts, Lisa // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/16/98, Vol. 64 Issue 7, p11
Reports that PNC Capital Market has decided to combine its private placement group with its bank loan syndications group under the leadership of Douglas Shaffer. Benefits of this combination to the company; What will be the focus of the company; Comments from Shaffer.
- PNC capital markets expand N.J. office. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;08/07/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30452, p35
Reports that PNC Capital Markets Inc. has hired two municipal finance bankers in an effort to expand its underwriting expertise into New Jersey. Hiring of former Artemis Capital Group Inc.'s Gus Escher and former assistant deputy director with Philadelphia's budget office Kari Fazio; Career...
- PNC Capital Markets Cuts 10 from Muni Department. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;12/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31288, p1
Reports that Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania-based PNC capital Markets Inc. is reducing its municipal department by about 10 people as of December 2001. Reasons for the layoffs made by the company; Strength of the department after the layoffs; Background of the company.
- PNC Capital Markets Head Fired. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;7/19/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31431, p1
Reports the termination of chief executive officer Kerry Kearney of the PNC Capital Markets in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Reduction of profits; Investigation of the Securities and Exchange Commission on the accounting and record keeping process.
- PNC to Open Office In Harrisburg Area. Carpenter-Kasprzak, Sheri // Bond Buyer;02/13/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31076, p7
Focuses on PNC Capital Markets' plan to open an office in Pennsylvania. Examination of exact location and size of the office.
- PNC: The ties that bond. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;07/29/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30693, p1
Reports that Pennsylvania-based investment bank PNC Capital Markets Inc. will maintain its focus on the region. Company's loss of a third of its public finance department to a competitor; Hiring of replacement bankers; Provision of services in health care, higher education and housing finance.
- Pittsburgh Hires PNC as new adviser, Replacing Grant Street. Mercurio, Stephanie // Bond Buyer;05/11/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30889, p1
Reports that Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania has hired PNC Capital Markets Inc. as its financial adviser. Grant Street Advisors' relationship with the city; Bidding of underwriters on individual maturities.
- PNC Opens New Public Finance Office in Cincinnati. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;4/26/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33305, p6
The article reports on the opening of a public finance office of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania-based PNC Capital Markets Inc. in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Variable-rate borrowers turning to different approaches. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;02/01/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30569, p37
Reports on variable-rate municipal borrowers' experimentation with different credit products. Reshuffling of the credit enhancement market; Transformation of the variable-rate sector from a buyer's market to a seller's market; Strategy of structuring a longer term on a credit agreement;...