FOMC Seeks Alternate To Using Treasuries
- iShares' Cohen sees EM opportunities after Fed announcement. Yarker, Jon // Fundweb;9/30/2013, p2
The article offers information that Stephen Cohen, head of investment strategy at the exchange-traded funds iShares by an investment management firm BlackRock Inc., has reported about strategic fundamental opportunities offered by South Korea and Taiwan on the decision of the U.S. Federal...
- FOMC Minutes: Further Action If Recovery Stalls. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;7/12/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33746, p2
The article discusses a meeting on monetary policy sponsored by the U.S. Federal Open Market Committee that was held on June 19, 2012 in Washington D.C.
- FOMC Cuts Growth Forecast, Hikes Jobless Projection. // Bond Buyer;5/22/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32884, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Federal Reserve Board predicted a decrease in economic growth and a sharp increase in unemployment during the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) meeting in April 30, 2008. Minutes of the meeting show that most members believed that economic growth would...
- Minutes of the Federal Open Market Committee meeting held... Kohn, Donald L. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Dec97, Vol. 83 Issue 12, p981
Details the meeting of the Federal Open Market Committee held in the offices of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System in Washington, D.C. on August 19, 1997. List of persons present in the meeting; The election of Stephen G. Cecchetti of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York as...
- Minutes of the Federal Open Market Committee Meeting Held on February 2-3, 1999. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Jun99, Vol. 85 Issue 6, p426
Presents the minutes of the United States Federal Open Market Committee meeting held on February 2-3, 1999. Authorization for domestic open market operations; Authorization for foreign currency operations; Adoption of growth ranges for M2 and M3 in 1999; Sunset legislation relating to...
- Minutes of the Meeting of the Federal Open Market Committee Held on June 27-28, 2000. Kohn, Donald L. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Oct2000, Vol. 86 Issue 10, p688
Presents the minutes of the meeting of the United States Federal Open Market Committee held on June 27-28, 2000. Monetary policy; Financial markets; Economic outlook.
- Economic Projections from the April FOMC Meeting. Meyer, Brent // Economic Trends (07482922);Jun2010, p16
Information about several economic projections at a meeting sponsored by the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) on monetary policy and factors affecting financial outlook is presented. Topics include consumer spending, investment in equipment and software, and residential construction. The...
- Fed weighs interest rate hike this month. CARMONA, JOSÉ L. // Caribbean Business;9/3/2015, Vol. 43 Issue 34, p12
The article focuses on the concerns of the U.S. Federal Reserve officials on the slow economy in China, the increase in dollar and interest rate, and the decline in commodity prices. The Federal Reserve officials who have offered their views include James Bullard, Loretta Mester, and Stanley...
- All Eyes Remain On FOMC Meeting. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;12/19/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31040, p2
No abstract available.