Golden State Standout
- Sacramento County Airport System Gets Upgrade, Readies $110M Sale. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;7/19/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31431, p3
Reports the marketing of revenue bonds by the Sacramento County Airport System in California. Construction of parking garage; Improvement of passenger traffic; Need for an aggressive marketing campaign.
- More Downtown Parking On The Way. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;09/25/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 39, p3
Updates on Grand Rapids, Michigan's parking expansion program. City's plan to issue a bond package for a downtown parking ramp; Cost projections; Engineering and construction team.
- IRS Declares Spokane Parking Bonds Taxable; Issuer to Appeal. Barnett, Susanna Duff // Bond Buyer;7/7/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31920, p1
Reports that the Internal Revenue Service has declared as taxable the interest on revenue bonds issued in 1998 by the Spokane Downtown Foundation to build a parking garage in Washington. Foundation's claim that all requirements relating to the excludability of interest paid to the holders of the...
- Making the grade. Pearson, Clifford A. // Architectural Record;Jun1993, Vol. 181 Issue 6, p130
Features the Irving Avenue Parking Garage in Syracuse University in Syracuse, New York. Bohlin Cywinski Jackson, designer; Poured-in-place concrete framing; Egress towers; Frame, ramps, towers, and bridge as key elements; Silican fume in post-tensioned poured concrete; Varied amount of...
- Revised design proposed for parking garage. // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/9/95, Vol. 16 Issue 29, p4
No abstract available.
- Regulating the Dream... // Time;5/15/1972, Vol. 99 Issue 20, p29
The article focuses on the regulation in the Cincinnati suburb of Green Township which requires for the construction of two-car garages in the newly built houses as a solution to the cluttering automobiles in the streets.
- CITYDESK/NEWS. Prentice, George // Boise Weekly;9/4/2013, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p8
The article presents information on demolition of the Knudsen House located at Franklin Street in Boise, Idaho in order to construct a 600-space parking garage on that land.
- Raise the bar for project design. // Indianapolis Business Journal;7/30/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 22, p10
The author reflects on the low bar of Indianapolis for design which was on complete display when a proposal for a 1,000-space downtown parking garage moved closer to final approval in Indiana on July 12, 2012.
- Morrissey Parking Garage. Welch, Jack // Louisville Magazine;Aug2013, Vol. 64 Issue 8, p18
The article discusses the architectural design of the Morrissey Parking Garage located in 423 Third Street, Louisville, Kentucky.