Charting A New Strategy
- China. // Telecom Asia;Sep96, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p15
Reports that Glenayre has been working with the MPT, China Telecom and standards bodies to develop networking protocols for China's new nationwide high-speed paging network.
- VoiceNow expands into more cities. // RCR;04/21/97, Vol. 16 Issue 16, p30
Reports that as a result of Paging Networks Incorporated launching its `VoiceNow' system in northern California and Nevada, Glenayre Technologies Incorporated was able to launched its InFLEX-ion voice paging system. Places where Glenayre's system will be available; Names of other places where...
- China. // Telecom Asia;Jun96, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p10
Reports that Glenayre Technologies will supply infrastructure equipment for a nationwide paging network in China. Initial service description.
- Metrocall, Glenayre upgrade contract. // RCR;07/05/99, Vol. 18 Issue 27, p8
Reports that Metrocall Inc. and Glenayre Technologies Inc. signed a contract to upgrade Metrocall's paging network in the United States to support new Internet applications, two-way messaging and enhanced services.
- GLENAYRE UNVEILS VERSERA VOICE SERVICES SUITE. // Audiotex Update;Apr2002, p3
Reports that Glenayre Technologies Inc., a global provider of advanced and next-generation communications solutions has unveiled its Versera Voice Services suite, which enables voice driven navigation of voice mail, e-mail and fax messages. Features of the product; Benefits of the technology;...
- Glenayre launches Infowave's Symmetry intelligent agent software. Bruno, Antony // RCR;10/11/99, Vol. 18 Issue 41, p37
Discusses Glenayre Technologies Inc.'s launch of Symmetry, an intelligent agent software package provided through Infowave Software Inc. that connects Glenayre pagers to information stored on Microsoft Outlook software. Allowance of any e-mail addressable wireless device to interact with...
- BYNARI BRIDGES GAP BETWEEN DESKTOPS/WORKSTATIONS. // Computer Workstations;May2001, p1
Introduces an enhanced client software application, TradeXCH Version 1.2 which provide collaboration, messaging and calendar management functionality for Sun Solaris and Linux-based workstations and desktop systems, from Bynari Inc. Features; Physical description; Usability; Specifications;...
- Carriers show mixed reactions to ReFLEX 25 delay. Bruno, Antony // RCR;08/09/99, Vol. 18 Issue 32, p3
Reports that two-way paging devices based on ReFLEX 25 technology will not be available for commercial deployment until the fourth quarter of 1999 according to pager manufacturers. October shipment for products from Motorola Inc. and the Wireless Access Group of Glenayre Technologies Inc.; May...
- Glenayre, Golden Eagle team on leases. // RCR;03/08/99, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p18
Reports on Glenayre's teamup with Golden Eagle Credit Corp. to lease pagers directly to users.