Motorola's T900 Success Story
- Motorola's 2000X two-way pager gets microbrowser. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;12/06/99, Vol. 14 Issue 28, p32
Reports on the improvements in Motorola's PageWriter 2000X, a two-way paging equipment.
- Paging chip set expands embedded applications. Schweber, Bill; Granville, Fran // EDN;10/12/95, Vol. 40 Issue 21, p30
Introduces a new paging chip set from Motorola Paging Products that supports the advanced Flex paging protocol. Support for numeric, alphanumeric, and data services; Maintenance of low error rates and high successful message delivery; Power consumption.
- Big Screen Pager. // Popular Electronics;Sep99, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p20
Evaluates the Model CP1250 pager from Motorola company. Features; Price.
- Philips to license Motorola protocols. // Electronic News (10616624);09/30/96, Vol. 42 Issue 2136, p18
Reports that Philips Electronics NV will license Motorola's FLEX group of paging and messaging protocols. FLEX chips to be consumed internally by Philips Consumer Communications; Benefits of licensing Motorola's paging protocols to Philips; POCSAG units to be shipped worldwide in 1996.
- Getting `smart' about options. Moore, Mark // PC Week;12/16/96, Vol. 13 Issue 50, p155
Discusses smart pagers and telephones. Companies making alliances with Motorola's Platform Software Division; Microsoft Corp.'s Windows CE; Motorola's PageWriter and GSM Map smart telephone; Motorola Memos support for Up.Link and Up.Browser from Unwired Planet Inc.
- Motorola backs off paging system business. Bruno, Antony // RCR;04/26/99, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p1
Reports that Motorola Inc. and Glenayre Technologies Inc. signed a memorandum of understanding that will license Glenayre to manufacture all Motorola's paging infrastructure. Motorola's intention to shift focus away from paging infrastructure in favor of paging subscriber devices, protocol...
- Late News. // RCR Wireless News;2/25/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p1
Reports that the Personal Communications Sector of Motorola Inc. is selling off its core paging device product lines to Multitone Electronics. Paging protocol-based devices that will be transferred by Motorola to Multitone; Benefit that will be gained by Multitone from the paging device...
- I Julie Greene. Clark, Tim; Fawcett, Adrienne Ward // Advertising Age;7/4/1994, Vol. 65 Issue 28, pS-21
Describes the marketing strategy for Motorola Inc. pagers developed by marketing executive Julie Greene. Targeting of families and young professionals with pagers in various colors and styles.
- Get your baseball to go. Blanchard, Mark; Wetli, Patty // America's Network;5/15/94, Vol. 98 Issue 10, p10
Features Motorola Inc.'s Sportstrax, a pager-like device that instantly updates on the progress of baseball team Blue Jays' games. Price; Functions; Specifications.