- SmartDelivery gains added support for Web services. Taft, Darryl K. // eWeek;7/1/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 26, p22
Focuses on the launching of Web services-based communications platforms from Centerpost Corp. Addition of integrated capabilities and enhancement of user interface; Release of the SmartDelivery platform; List of the platforms of the companies.
- Motorola invests in Centerpost. // RCR;04/03/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p6
Reports on Motorola Inc.'s strategic equity investment in Centerpost Corp.
- Cash for concepts. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;09/18/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 12, p106
Highlights the benefits received by Etrieve and Centerpost wireless companies from Ignition, a wireless-focused venture capital fund. Background of the companies; How Ignition helps the companies; Target of Etrieve.
- Centerpost launches messaging solution. // RCR;08/21/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 34, p45
Introduces the SmartDelivery messaging solution from Centerpost Corp.
- Centerpost forms MessageML Forum. // RCR Wireless News;10/2/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 40, p29
Reports the formation of the MessageML Forum, a not-for-profit association for the development of electronic communications specification for wireless devices, by Centerpost Corp. Association that will be supporting and managing the association; Idea behind the specification.
- Arch stakeholders file for Chapter 11. // RCR Wireless News;11/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 47, p20
Reports on the involuntary Chapter 11 bankruptcy filed by the stakeholders of Arch Wireless Inc. Stakeholders responsible for the filing; Options of the company.
- Arch emerges from bankruptcy. // RCR Wireless News;6/3/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p24
Reports on the emergence of Arch Wireless Inc. from Chapter 11 bankruptcy. Comments from Lyndon R. Daniels, the president and chief operating officer of Arch.
- Arch teeters on bankruptcy. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;7/30/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 31, p1
States that Arch Wireless Inc. is heading for bankruptcy. Background of the company; Reason for the possible bankruptcy of the company; Collapse of its restructuring move; Details on the company's performance.
- Arch Pages Middleware Market For New Revenue. Brown, Karen // Wireless Week;9/30/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 35, p12
Focuses on the launch of the Wireless Enterprise Solution product of service provider Arch Wireless Inc., as part of its move toward wireless middleware, in the U.S. as of 2002. Information on the standard applications program interfaces of the middleware; Reasons for moving toward the...