- CPD becomes master agent for VoiceStream. // RCR Wireless News;9/10/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 37, p40
Reports on the selection of CPD Wireless as master agent and wholesale distributor for VoiceStream Wireless Corp.
- TRUEPOSITION LAUNCHES TRUENORTH MANAGED LOCATION SERVICES. // Tele-Service News;Apr2005, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p4
Announces the launch of TrueNorthï¿½ Managed Location Services by wireless location product provider TruePosition in 2005. Significance of the solution to Latin American network operators; Components of the wireless solution.
- ATX, TruePosition to develop telematics. // RCR;02/28/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p92
Reports partnership plans between ATX Technologies Inc. and TruePosition Inc. to develop telematic products and services in Dallas, Texas.
- Andrew to pay TruePosition $35M-plus in patent case. // RCR Wireless News;2/9/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p13
Reports on the settlement of a patent infringement battle between communications systems equipment provider Andrew Corp. and wireless location services company TruePosition Inc., as of February 2004. Terms of the settlement agreement; Facts of the case.
- TruePosition says AMPS/CDMA modules ready in 2Q. // RCR;02/15/99, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p36
Reports on TruePosition Inc.'s announcement of the availability of Advanced Mobile Phone Service/code division multiple access modules for trials with the TruePosition Wireless Location System.
- Nortel, RIM form strategic alliance. // RCR;02/28/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p92
Reports strategic alliance between Nortel Networks Corp. and Research in Motion (RIM) Inc. to enhance wireless-delivery services of RIM in Dallas, Texas.
- Cell phone standards and antitrust behavior. Krauss, Jeffrey // CED;Oct2012, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p38
The article discusses a court case involving the TruePosition precision location technology in the U.S. TruePosition developed the technology for providing the precise location of 911 callers. In its case, TruePosition claimed that Ericsson, Alcatel-Lucent and Qualcomm conspired to keep the...
- True Position. // Electronics Weekly;11/24/2004, Issue 2172, p3
This article reports that the U.S.-based TruePosition Inc. has re-iterated its advice that the EC should consider legislation for emergency mobile phone location only in collaboration with mobile phone operators and all other interested parties.
- Trueposition joins Equiva on wireless location services. // RCR;11/16/98, Vol. 17 Issue 46, p8
Reports on the partnership of Equiva Services LLC and TruePosition Inc. for the development and marketing of location-based services and applications using the TruePosition Wireless Location System. Terms of agreement; Future plans.