Roaming Feeds Regional Carriers
- Triton reports 1q revenues. // RCR;05/10/99, Vol. 18 Issue 19, p22
Reports on Triton PCS Inc.'s revenue increase for the first quarter ended March 31, 1999. Launch of service in eight markets in the Southeast; Completion of buildout of the first phase of network.
- Triton PCS Edges Into Black, Leads Small Carriers. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;10/30/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 44, p5
Reports on the financial results posted by some wireless companies in the United States during the third quarter of 2000. Profitability of startup Triton PCS; Increase in the revenue posted by Alltel Corp.; Rise in the revenue posted by Powertel Incorporated.
- Triton PCS revenues increase, losses drop. // RCR Wireless News;3/17/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p38
Reports on the increase in revenues and drop in net losses posted by wireless carrier Triton PCS for the fourth quarter of 2002. Loss per share posted by the company; Total amount spent by Triton on capital expenditures in 2002; Number of customers added by the company during the quarter.
- Triton note sale to fund buildout. // RCR;05/11/98, Vol. 17 Issue 19, p35
Reports on the sale of 11-percent of senior subordinated discount notes of Triton PCS Incorporated, which are due in 2008. Amount of money the company received for the notes; What the money from the sale will be used for; Reference to Triton's acquisition of Vanguard Cellular Systems...
- Triton aims to raise $300M in private sale for network. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;04/27/98, Vol. 17 Issue 17, p17
States that Triton PCS Incorporated's first debt issue was expected to be sold privately in late April 1998. What the debt issue comprises of; Contribution made by AT&T Wireless Services Incorporated; Details on the association between AT&T and Triton.
- Triton PCS subs double from 1998. // RCR;08/16/99, Vol. 18 Issue 33, p19
Announces Triton PCS Inc.'s realization of an increase in revenues for the second quarter ended June 30, 1999, together with a total number of 78,634 subscribers.
- Triton sells subordinated notes. // RCR Wireless News;1/22/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p26
Reports on the total 10-year senior subordinated notes sold by wireless operator Triton PCS Inc. in Stamford, Connecticut.
- Triton PCS chooses lightbridge. // RCR;12/14/98, Vol. 17 Issue 50, p19
Announces Triton PCS Inc.'s selection of Lightbridge Inc. to provide integrated solutions for customer activation, retail management, and fraud prevention.
- Triton announces launch cities. // RCR;06/28/99, Vol. 18 Issue 26, p27
Reports on Triton PCS Inc.'s launching of digital wireless services in Richmond, Virginia, and Hickory-Lenoir, North Carolina.