- BulletIN.net receives mobile e-mail patent. // RCR Wireless News;11/20/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 47, p25
Reports that BulletIN.net Ltd. won patents for a single-button reply process for short message service electronic mail.
- Adaptive Broadband lowers expectations, Western Multiplex to re-evaluate acquisition. Smith, Hilary // RCR Wireless News;1/8/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p17
Reports on the decision of telecommunication firm Adaptive Broadband Corp. to lower its revenue expectations for the fiscal second quarter ended December 31, 2000.
- SMS Promise May Move Americans From Landline To Wireless. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;12/04/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 48, p31
Focuses on the failure of storage management subsystem (SMS) messaging to be widely patronized in the United States. Patents received by BulletIN.net; Product announced by i3 Mobile; Prediction on SMS.
- Simplifying Wireless Solutions. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;10/16/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 42, p24
Deals with the marketing approaches of wireless telecommunication access providers AVT Corp. and Brightpod Incorporated. Information on the targeted and holistic approaches; Benefit and advantages of the Mobile Delivery package from AVT; Market outlook of Don Shirley, chief executive officer of...
- AVT acquires Infinite. // RCR Wireless News;1/8/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p38
Highlights the acquisition of Infinite Technologies, a supplier of wireless applications and wireless infrastructure solutions, by unified communications solutions provider AVT Corp.
- California Microwave buys Adaptive Broadband. // RCR;08/31/98, Vol. 17 Issue 35, p24
Reports that telecommunication company, California Microwave Inc. has acquired Adaptive Broadband Ltd. Details on technology gained as a result of the transaction.
- BREAKING NEWS. // Wireless Week;09/25/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 39, p3
Presents news briefs on the telecommunication industry. Introduction of the NetLink LAN Telephone from SpectraLink Corp.; Wireless Internet service from Clearnet Communications Inc.; Agreement between Adaptive Broadband Corp. and Fuzion Wireless Communications to buy additional AB-Access...
- Castel becomes market access partner for Adaptive Broadband. // RCR;03/20/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p30
Reports on the partnership of Adaptive Broadband Corp. and Casil Telecommunications Holdings Ltd. Availability of Adaptive Broadband's AB-Access fixed broadband wireless equipment in China.
- Western Multiplex to acquire Adaptive Broadband. Smith, Hilary // RCR Wireless News;11/20/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 47, p20
Reports on the merger between United States telecommunication companies Western Multiplex Corp. and Adaptive Broadband Corp.