Agere Cuts Share Price Again
- Lucent spins off Agere. // Telephony;04/02/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 14, p20
Deals with the 2001 initial public offering (IPO) of Agere, a former Lucent Technologies unit.
- A Little Less Liquid. // Business News New Jersey;04/03/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 14, p3
Focuses on the disappointment of Lucent Technologies at the less than expected earnings of microelectronics manufacturer, Agere from an initial public offering before the week of April 3, 2001.
- Agere Spin-Off Could Retire Lucent's Debt. Murphy, Tom // Electronic News;04/02/2001, Vol. 47 Issue 14, p1
Discusses the decision of Agere Systems Inc. to make an initial public offering (IPO) on the New York Stock Exchange on March 28, 2001. Why Lucent Technologies Inc., parent company of Agere, decided to push for an IPO despite a low stock price offering; Financial performance of Agere.
- The Cockroach Rule: There's Always More Bad News to Come. Serwer, Andy // Fortune;4/17/2000, Vol. 141 Issue 8, p517
Presents news briefs for investments and stocks as of April 17, 2000. Effect of Lucent Technologies Inc.'s disappointing earnings on the stock prices of other companies; Clues for a crossword puzzle of chief executive officers (CEO) of United States companies; Initial public offerings (IPO) of...
- Agere IPO raises $3.6B. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR Wireless News;4/2/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 14, p20
Reports on the initial public offering of Agere Systems Inc. of Allentown, Pennsylvania, the communications semiconductor unit of Lucent Technologies Inc., at the New York Stock Exchange starting March 28, 2001.
- Agere Flattens In Early Trading. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;04/02/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 14, p3
Reports on the initial public offering of Agere Systems Inc., the semiconductor unit of Lucent Technologies Inc. Funding raised by the company; Benefits of the offering to Lucent; Profit warning issued by Agere.
- Agere postpones IPO. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR Wireless News;3/26/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p3
Announces the postponement of Allentown, Pennsylvania-based Agere Systems Inc.'s initial public offering tentatively planned for debut on March 22, 2001.
- Lucent Gives Divestiture Another Spin. P., Shankar // Business News New Jersey;12/19/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 51, p7
Reports on Murray Hill, New Jersey-based Lucent Technologies' plans to spin off 20% of its microelectronics business through Agere Systems, an Allentown, Pennsylvania-based manufacturer of lasers, transmitters and amplifiers. Market value of Agere; Schedule of Agere's initial public offering;...
- Lucent Postpones Agere Spin-Off, But Its Convert is a Hit. // Bank Loan Report;3/18/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p2
Reports on the sale of a convertible bond by Lucent Technologies despite the postponement of the spin-off of its Agere subsidiary. Companies that led the preferred issue; Remarks from convertible bond fund manager Hart Woodson; Requirements of Lucent bank creditors.