- LARGEST PRIVATE COMPANIES. // San Diego Business Journal;5/18/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 20, preceding p34
A chart is presented that depicts the largest private companies in San Diego, California as ranked by its revenue in 2008.
- Mergers & Acquisitions: U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;05/29/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 22, p38
Presents charts and graphs related to mergers and acquisitions in the United States as of May 2000. Target volume by selected industry; Target public deals; Target private deals.
- Mergers & Acquisitions: International. // Investment Dealers' Digest;05/29/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 22, p41
Presents charts and graphs related to worldwide mergers and acquisitions as of May 2000. Target volume by selected industry; Target public deals; Target private deals.
- Thomson Financial Securities Co. Database. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;02/28/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p7
Presents a chart showing the summary of United States public merger activity greater than $50 million as of February 28, 2000. Target company; Acquiror; Deal information.
- Directors. // Finweek;2/27/2014, p60
A chart is presented which lists the transactions of several corporate directors in South Africa from November 2013 to February 2014.
- Insurance Restoration. // Remodeling;Aug2013, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p44
A chart on insurance restoration contractor listed in the 2013 Remodeling 550 list including company name, location, and revenue is offered.
- Latin 500. // Latin Trade (English);Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p26
A chart is presented that lists the top 500 corporations in Latin America in 2010, including Petronas of Brazil, Permex of Mexico and Telefonica of Spain.
- Sign Companies. // Inside Tucson Business;12/9/2011, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p8
A chart is presented that lists several sign companies in Tucson, Arizona including Territorial Sign Co., Cook & Co. Signmakers Inc. and Effective Signs Ltd.
- Top 25 Corridor Employers: (Ranked by total number of local employees). // Corridor Business Journal;1/18/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 26, p6
A chart is presented depicting the top 25 corridor employers in Iowa.