Commodity Cash Is King
- SWOT Analysis. // Mitsubishi Corporation SWOT Analysis;October 2004, p5
Provides a business analysis of Tokyo, Japan-based Mitsubishi Corp., Japan's largest trading company, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for improvement and threats to the company. Strengths, including support from Mitsubishi Group and strong operating performance; Weaknesses,...
- Mitsubishi Launches North American Buyout Fund. Cohen, Judy Radler // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;9/16/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 35, p3
Reports on Mitsubishi Corporation's launch of buyout fund, Red Diamond Capital Partners LP, which focuses on North American companies.
- GL Trade Makes Acquisition, Signs Calyon for Workstation. Jaworski, Alexa // Securities Industry News;6/26/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 25, p16
Reports on the acquisition of Emos Systems by GL Trade. Advantage of the acquisition for GL Trade; Statement from Emos sales director Frederic Darbel about the acquisition; Revenues reported by Emos; Implementation of the GL Stream Workstation for Derivatives at Calyon Financial.
- Mitsubishi to help Japan agencies enter Europe. Kilburn, David; Mussey, Dagmar; Wentz, Laurel // Advertising Age;10/21/1991, Vol. 62 Issue 45, p4
The article reports that Mitsubishi Corp. is approaching major Japanese advertising agencies to offer financial support and other services to help them expand into Europe. The company wants to help the agencies with merger and acquisition arrangements in the country. It is also willing to become...
- Acquired tastes. Saberhagen, Tom // Telephony;8/27/2001, Vol. 241 Issue 9, p28
Reports the advantages of corporate mergers in the telecommunication industry. Improvement on the operation of the company; Increase on the profit of the company; Growth on the shares of the investors.
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY. // Orange County Business Journal;4/15/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p12
Reports business developments in California as of April 2002. Financial performance of Powerwave Technologies Inc.; Decline of sales of Interpore International Inc.; Acquisition of Westbrooke Homes by Standard Pacific Corp.
- for the record. // North Western Financial Review;11/15/2008, Vol. 193 Issue 22, p24
The article lists the mergers and acquisitions, new branch openings, and earnings of several companies in the U.S., including PrivateBancorp Inc., Citizens Bank & Trust Co., and German American Bancorp., respectively.
- The Year of the Deal. Hasek, Glenn // Industry Week/IW;06/07/99, Vol. 248 Issue 11, p24
Presents information on the mergers and acquisitions of companies in 1998. Ranking of the mergers in different countries and industries; Information on the revenues and profits of merged firms from 1997 to 1998; Why companies merge.
- Il Fornaio 1st-Q profit plateaus at $871K. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/21/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 21, p44
Reports the impact of the merger agreement on the corporate profits of Fornaio Corp. in Corte Madera, California.