Manazel Real Estate: Building for Abu Dhabi's Economic Diversification
- Manazel to retender construction work after terminating deals. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/6/2009, Vol. 53 Issue 45, p9
The article informs that two major construction contracts will be retendered by Manazel Real Estate on its Building Materials City project in Abu Dhabi,United Arab Emirates (UAE), after terminating its contracts with local firm Fibrex. The Building Materials City development is in the Mohammed...
- Manazel plans Building City. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;12/8/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 49, p21
The article reports that the local Manazel Real Estate and the local United Group Holdings have announced plans to jointly develop an estimated AED 4,000 million Building Material City in Abu Dhabi. The project will include 17 commercial towers, 32 residential towers, a hotel and a...
- Modern communes. Titus, Stephen; Manger, Mark A. // ColoradoBiz;Oct2002, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p46
Focuses on co-housing in real-estate genre in Colorado. Importance of communal style of living in co-housing; Details on the design and construction of homes and surroundings in community by families and individuals; Developers on co-housing communities.
- Speaker argues for right to affordable housing. Watt, Katherine // Inside Tucson Business;04/30/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p10
Focuses on efforts to provide affordable housing in Tucson, Arizona. Shift of housing management from for-profit to nonprofit institutions; Position of local bankers and real estate developers on the issue; Negative effect of government regulation on housing.
- A hunt for land, labor and housing value. Carroll, Joanne // Fairfield County Business Journal;07/10/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 28, p14
Reports on trends in homebuilding in Fairfield County, Connecticut in 2000. Rise in sales of condominiums; Average price of condominiums; Popularity of projects in Milford; Pinnacle Communities Ltd.'s completion of its custom home community Stone Ridge; Sale prices at Pinnacle's Great River...
- Hotel standards at home. // Budapest Business Journal;9/24/2001, Vol. 9 Issue 43, pS8
Focuses on the adoption of hotel standards specification by Okocentrum Rt in developing residential parks in Budapest, Hungary. Influence of the high service standards on the growing demands for housing projects; Use of mineral insulation materials on the residential external surfaces;...
- 10 SUREFIRE WAYS TO SUCCEED. // Builder: The Magazine of the National Association of Home Builde;Jul2000, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p158
Identifies ten ways for United States home builders to succeed. Building of relationships with planning and zoning officials; Building of open space into plans; Winning over the press; Acceptance of smart growth principles.
- GETTING IT BUILT. // Builder: The Magazine of the National Association of Home Builde;Jul2000, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p132
Introduces a special feature on the problems facing United States home builders, and how they can survive in a new and hostile climate. Anti-growth sentiment; Bad press; Permit systems; Lack of community support.
- HOW WE GOT THERE. M.P. // Builder: The Magazine of the National Association of Home Builde;Jul2000, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p134
Identifies some of the roots to project rejection problems being faced by United States home builders. Archaic urban planning; Misinformed public; Slow builder reaction time; Industry reputation.