Abu Dhabi Airports Company: Success in Every Direction
- Prices in for Abu Dhabi airport work. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/28/2012, Vol. 56 Issue 39, p13
The article reports on the bidding process being carried out by the Abu Dhabi Airports co. (Adac) as of September 2012 for construction contracts for facilities at the Abu Dhabi International airport.
- Seychelles Apt upgr. // Travel Daily;10/12/2016, p7
The article reports on the plan of Abu Dhabi Airports Company to develop the international airport on Mahe to respond to the growth in popularity of Seychelles as a tourist destination.
- Larsen & Toubro win Abu Dhabi airport work. FOREMAN, COLIN // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/1/2103, Vol. 57 Issue 9, p14
The article reports that the Indian construction firm Larsen & Toubro has won a contract from the Abu Dhabi Airports Co. (Adac) for paving, utilities installation, and other work associated with a terminal at the Abu Dhabi International airport, as of March 2013.
- West capital plan unveiled. // Planning (14672073);5/16/2008, Issue 1769, p2
The article reports that the government of Scotland has published a planning framework for sustainable economic growth in west Edinburgh. It states that the proposal focuses on the allocation of land for the expansion of airport to 2020 and a new Royal Highland and Agricultural Society of...
- Date set for T3 at AUH. // Travel Daily;10/23/2013, p8
The article announces the planned opening date of the new passenger terminal at Abu Dhabi Airport in the United Arab Emirates in July 2017.
- AUH set for expansion. // Travel Daily;6/12/2012, p7
The article reports on the expansion of the Abu Dhabi Airport in which the midfield terminal is scheduled for completion in 2017.
- Four compete for Abu Dhabi midfield terminal contract. FOREMAN, COLIN // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;2/17/2012, Vol. 56 Issue 7, p14
The article reports that four bidders have been asked by Abu Dhabi Airports Co. (Adac) to submit revised prices for the contract to build the midfield terminal at Abu Dhabi International airport, United Arab Emirates.
- Abu Dhabi airport tender delayed. FOREMAN, COLIN // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/24/2011, Vol. 55 Issue 25, p16
The article offers information on the delay in the tender of Abu Dhabi Airports Co. (Adac).
- AUH traffic soars 24%. // Travel Daily;3/22/2012, p5
The article reports on the increase in the passenger traffic of Abu Dhabi Airports Co., which increased 24.5 percent in February 2012.