Cheap & Cash Rich
- TWICE Stock Index. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;5/6/2013, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p30
A chart is presented offering comparative stock information of various businesses across U.S. for the period of April 17-May 1, 2013, which includes online retailer Amazon.com, imaging and optical products manufacturer Canon, and information technology corporation Hewlett-Packard.
- BUSINESS UPDATE. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;2/17/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p34
Several tables are presented which show the stock index of various consumer electronics companies as of February 17, 2014 including Panasonic Corp., Wal-Mart Stores Inc., and Hewlett-Packard Co.
- Weekly Stock Performance. WALL ST./FINANCE // MondayMorning;10/31/2011, Vol. 19 Issue 39, p1
Statistics are presented on the stock performance in weekly basis of several pharmaceutical and biotech industries in the U.S. The article further discusses the profit and loss statistics of several companies including Whirlpool Corp., Hewlett-Packard Co. and Stifel Nicolaus & Co. Strategic...
- TWICE Stock Index. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;8/6/2012, Vol. 27 Issue 16, p38
Charts are presented which show the stock index, market diary, and percent gained of various manufacturers including Amazon.com Inc., Hewlett-Packard Co., and Nokia Corp.
- Stock report. // Crain's Chicago Business;10/2/95, Vol. 18 Issue 40, p54
Presents charts tabulating the biggest gainers and losers among the stocks of Chicago-Illinois companies for the week ended September 29, 1995. Closing prices; Percentage change; Increase in the Crain and the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
- The stock market. // Economic Trends (07482922);Jan1998, p5
Presents graphs showing stock market trends in the United States, current as of November 1997. Sharp drop in stock prices on October 28, 1997; Increase in stock price variability; Concern about the level of optimism embedded in United States equity prices.
- Common stock prices and yields. // Economic Indicators;May96, p31
Presents a chart and a graph on common stock prices and yields in the United States as of June 4, 1996. Composite; Industrial; Transportation; Utility; Finance; Earnings-price ratio; Dividend-price ratio.
- Common stock prices and yields. // Economic Indicators;Jul96, p31
Presents a chart and a graph on common stock prices and yields in the United States as of August 3, 1996. Composite; Industrial; Transportation; Utility; Finance.
- LI stocks report. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);01/05/98, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p32
Presents charts on stocks of publicly traded companies on Long Island, New York for the week ending December 26, 1997. Includes Acclaim Entertainment; BRT Realty Trust; Delta Financial Corp.