- calendars 2009. // Georgia Trend;Apr2009, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p65
A chart is presented showing the schedules of articles for publications for "GeorgiaTrend."
- Minority-Owned Businesses. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;11/6/2009, Issue 324096, p10
A chart is presented that lists the minority-owned businesses in California including Mid-Valley Labor Services Inc., La Tapatia Tortilleria, Inc., and AmeriGuard Security Inc.
- Biz News Not From a Bar. // Newsweek;11/5/2007, Vol. 150 Issue 19, p15
The article presents a chart displaying several businesses and corresponding quarterly earnings activity.
- Survey saysâ€¦. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);7/2/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 27, p16
A graph is presented that shows the results of a survey on possible changes in the business conditions in Clark County, Nevada.
- CHART-TOPPERS. Torres, Nichole L. // Entrepreneur;Mar2002, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p88
Offers tips to entrepreneurs on how to make journalists to promote one's business through a chart. Significance of using charts; Steps on how to create the chart.
- MANAGEMENT OF COMPANIES ADMIN & SUPPORT & WASTE MGT SERVICES. // U.S. Industry Quarterly Review: Services - Others;2005 3rd Quarter, p178
A chart is presented that lists the quarterly operating revenue of business administration management and support and waste management services in the U.S. from 2004 to 2006.
- Appendix Tables. // Quarterly Journal of Business & Economics;Spring2001, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p60
Presents appendix tables related to the articles featured in the March 2001 issue of the 'Quarterly Journal of Business & Economics.'
- Leading U.S. Businesses in 2004. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2006, p100
A chart is presented that lists revenues earned from the leading U.S. businesses in 2004.
- U.S. Trade With Selected Countries and Major Areas, 2004. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2006, p107
A chart is presented that lists countries and major areas including Canada, Japan, China, Germany, Mexico with whom the U.S. is doing trade.
- Leading U.S. Businesses in 2006. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2008, p47
A chart is presented which shows the leading businesses in the U.S. in 2006 including Omnicon Interpublic Group, Boeing and United Technologies.