- Publicly Held Companies Doing Business in Wyoming. // Wyoming Business Report;Sep2013 Wyoming Book of Lists, p30
A table is presented which lists the top 10 largest publicly held companies in Wyoming as of September 2013 ranked based on their business revenues 2012 gross revenue including Royal Dutch Shell PLC, Wal-Mart Stores Inc., and Verizon Communications Inc.
- Pumping up the future. // Forecourt Trader;Oct2015, Vol. 2015, p10
The article discusses the use and introduction of hydrogen as a fuel for motorists instead of unleaded petrol and diesel in Great Britain. Topics include a deal signed by the oil and gas company Shell for hydrogen refuelling stations (HFSs) at three sites, launch of the hydrogen fuel cell...
- Royal Dutch Shell RDS.B. Peters, Josh // Morningstar DividendInvestor;Jan2013, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p11
In this article, the author offers information on the financial performance, dividend yield, and investment-grade credit rating of oil company Royal Dutch Shell PLC as of January 1, 2013. The author expects Shell to provide a dividend yield of 4.9 percent per year. It also presents a graph of...
- DATA POINTS. // SN: Supermarket News;6/18/2012, Vol. 60 Issue 25, p12
Several charts and graphs displaying results of a survey conducted by Market Force, suggesting Kroger Co. and Costco Wholesale Corp. are consumers' favorite places to purchase gas after Shell, are presented.
- Business News. // Accountancy;Apr2001, Vol. 127 Issue 1292, p26
Presents news briefs related to business enterprises in Great Britain as of April 1, 2001. Terms and conditions of the deal of Innology to buy a major part of stocks of Yorkshire Power; Bid made by oil companies Shell Inc. and Royal Dutch for the U.S. gas explorers; Terms of the merger of...
- scrubbing king coal. Ridgeway, James; Bannecker, Andrew // Mother Jones;May/Jun2008, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p71
The article focuses on the use of alternative energy sources. It discusses the company BP, formerly known as British Petroleum, and its campaign known as Beyond Petroleum. The involvement of fuel companies in alternative energy sources is examined and the companies Royal Dutch Shell PLC and...
- PUBLIC COMPANIES FAIRFIELD COUNTY. // Westchester County Business Journal;2/27/2012 Book of Business Lists, p42
A table is presented which lists public companies in Fairfield County, Connecticut, which include General Electric Co., UBS AG., and Xerox Corp.
- THE LIST: Largest Public Companies. // Fairfield County Business Journal;5/7/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 19, p12
A chart is presented that lists the largest public companies ranked by 2011 revenue in the U.S. including General Electric Co., Verizon Communications and Xerox Corp.
- THE LIST. // Fairfield County Business Journal;11/9/2015, Vol. 51 Issue 45, p16
A table is presented which ranks the largest public firms in Fairfield County, Connecticut along with information on key officers, net revenue and the type of business, including consumer electronics firm General Electric Co., office equipment maker Xerox Corp., and mass media firm Thomson Reuters.