Does It Matter?
- Leader Biography. // Indonesia Country Review;2009, p42
A biography of Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, president of Indonesia is presented.
- Leader Biography. // Indonesia Country Review;2010, p48
A biography of Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono is presented.
- Leader Biography. // Indonesia Country Review;2012, p71
The article offers a brief profile of Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono.
- East Java. // AirGuide Online.com;4/5/2010, p5
The article reports on the visit of Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono at a disaster zone in East Java caused by a massive mud volcano.
- NEWMONT MINING GETS THE SHAFT. Ellis, Eric // Fortune International (Europe);11/15/2004, Vol. 150 Issue 9, p22
The article focuses on Newmont Mining of Denver, Colorado, which stands accused by Indonesian police of polluting Buyat Bay, near its Minahasa gold mine in northern Sulawesi. Environmentalists have filed a $540 million lawsuit against Newmont in court in Jakarta, alleging that the company has...
- How Indonesia's army fills a power vacuum. Barr, Cameron W. // Christian Science Monitor;5/28/98, Vol. 90 Issue 127, p1
Discusses the role that the military will play in Indonesia after the May 1998 resignation of President Suharto. General Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, chief of socio-political affairs for the armed forces of Indonesia; His claims that the army supports political reform; Why it seems that the army...
- INDONESIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 2;Nov2011, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p6
The article summarizes the political, economic, and business environment in Indonesia including President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono to revamp his cabinet by 2020, the country's achievement in obtaining the highest balance of payments, and Unilever to make 600 million dollars worth of investments.
- Principal Government Officials. // Indonesia Country Review;2009, p41
The article presents President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, the principal government officials in Indonesia.
- "WE NEED SHOCK THERAPY". // Time International (South Pacific Edition);11/8/2004, Issue 44, p38
An excerpt from an interview with President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono of Indonesia is presented.