Error analysis in the determination of the electron microscopical contrast transfer function parameters from experimental power Spectra
- Introduction. Robertson, Ian M.; Kirk, Mark; Messerschmidt, Ulrich; Yang, Judith; Hull, Robert // Journal of Materials Research;Jul2005, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p1617
Introduces a series of articles on transmission electron microscopes.
- A Magnetite Colloid System Studied by MÃ¶ssbauer Spectroscopy. Kuzmann, E.; Homonnay, Z.; Németh, Z.; Vértes, A.; Garg, V. K.; Zrínyi, M. // AIP Conference Proceedings;2005, Vol. 765 Issue 1, p223
Magnetite loaded polyvinyl alcohol and polystyrol hydrogels were investigated by the help of 57Fe MÃ¶ssbauer spectroscopy, XRD and transmission electron microscopy. Chemically cross-linked polyvinyl alcohol hydrogels filled with magnetite particles were prepared from magnetite sol obtained...
- Correlating the structural, chemical, and optical properties at nanometer resolution. Gu, L.; Özdöl, V. B.; Sigle, W.; Koch, C. T.; Srot, V.; van Aken, P. A. // Journal of Applied Physics;Jan2010, Vol. 107 Issue 1, p013501
Valence electron spectroscopic imaging (VESI) techniques, taking advantages of the energy-losses suffered by inelastic scattering of the fast electrons in the transmission electron microscope, offer an inherently high spatial resolution to characterize the electronic structure of materials close...
- Cross-sectional transmission electron microscope study of residual defects in BF+2 implanted (111) Si. Nieh, C. W.; Chen, L. J. // Journal of Applied Physics;12/1/1987, Vol. 62 Issue 11, p4421
Provides information on a study which discussed cross-sectional transmission electron microscope study of residual defects in BF[sup+sub2] implanted (111) silicon. Origin of the residual defects; Factors prepared for transmission electron microscope examinations; Motive for using the weak-beam...
- Transmission electron microscopes. // Solid State Technology;Dec2001, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p62
Evaluates the Tecnai transmission electron microscopes for semiconductors. Advantages of the microscopes; Key features.
- Origin of the vertical-anticorrelation arrays of InAs/InAlAs nanowires with a fixed layer-ordering orientation. Sun, Zhongzhe; Yoon, Soon Fatt; Wu, Ju; Wang, Zhanguo // Journal of Applied Physics;May2002, Vol. 91 Issue 9, p6021
InAs/In[sub 0.52]Al[sub 0.48]As nanowire multilayer arrays were grown on (001) InP substrate by molecular-beam epitaxy. The structural property of the arrays was investigated by transmission electron microscopy. The results clearly showed the formation of InAs nanowires, evolution of InAs/InAlAs...
- A new apparatus for in situ photoluminescence spectroscopy in a new transmission electron... Ohno, Y.; Takeda, S. // Review of Scientific Instruments;Oct95, Vol. 66 Issue 10, p4866
Presents an in situ transmission electron microscope (TEM)/photoluminescence (PL) apparatus which enables the excitation of PL emissions from a microscopic area of a specimen inside a TEM. Examination of the microscopic area; Application of the method to a transmission electron microscope of...
- Direct observation of magnetization reversal processes in micron-sized elements of spin-valve... Chapman, J.N.; Aitchison, P.R.; Kirk, K.J.; McVitie, S.; Kools, J.C.S.; Gillies, M.F. // Journal of Applied Physics;5/15/1998, Vol. 83 Issue 10, p5321
Provides information the description of experiments carried out in the transmission electron microscope (TEM) to observe directly the magnetization reversal processes in micron-sized elements of spin-valve material. Importance of element size; Methodology used to conduct the experiments;...
- Lorentz electron microscopy of iron-rare-earth-boron sintered permanent magnets. Ramesh, R.; Thomas, G. // Journal of Applied Physics;6/1/1990, Vol. 67 Issue 11, p6968
Deals with a study which investigated the interaction of domain walls with microstructural features in sintered Fe-Nd-B magnets by Lorentz microscopy using a high-voltage transmission electron microscope. Experimental details; Results and interpretation; Discussion and conclusions.