CEO RUMSFELD AND HIS PENTAGON INC
- Pentagon Analyzes Rumsfeld Approach. Fulghum, David A. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;2/5/2001, Vol. 154 Issue 6, p41
Presents the advice of the Pentagon on how to deal with United States Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld. Preference of Rumsfeld for concise briefings; Identification of objectives for the defense program.
- GAO Supports Rumsfeld's DoD Reforms. Andersen, Martin Edwin // Insight on the News;1/7/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p11
Focuses on the management-reform program of U.S. Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld. Reaction of the U.S. General Accounting Office to the program; Emphasis of the program that bodes well for long-term prospects.
- Disinformation Dustup Shrouded in Secrecy. Rodriguez, Paul M. // Insight on the News;5/6/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 16, p47
Comments on the opposition of U.S. Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld to disinformation or lying to the press. Reason for the demise of the Office of Strategic Influence; Content of a memo declared by the Defense Department; Action to be taken against the dissemination of false information.
- High-Handed Donald Rumsfeld: A Millstone Around George W.
Bush's Neck. Curtiss, Richard H. // Washington Report on Middle East Affairs;Dec2003, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p19
The U.S. Secretary of defense Donald H. Rumsfeld is confronted with difficult decisions as to how the Defense Department can raise the money for revolutionary new weapons. Since most members of Congress like anything that provides jobs within their own districts, it falls to Rumsfeld to makes...
- Truman got it right. Moore, Mike // Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists;Jan/Feb2003, Vol. 59 Issue 1, p20
Focuses on the difference of preemptive war from preventive war advocated by the U.S. government. Comment on U.S. Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld's use of preemptive and preventive; Definition of preventive and preemptive war according to the defense department's 'Dictionary of Military...
- RUMSFELD TO BUSH: DON'T VETO BILL OVER BASE CLOSURE. Garamone, Jim // Army Communicator;Spring2002, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p38
The article reports that U.S. Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld has confirmed in 2001 that he will not support a presidential veto of the Defense Appropriations Bill which is premised on the closure of bases proposed under the Efficient Facilities Initiative of the Department of Defense.
- Spinning Out of Control. Vlahos, Kelley Beaucar // American Conservative;Jan2010, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p36
The article offers information on the implications of the propaganda strategy of the U.S. Department of Defense. Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld establish the information operations (IO) to serve as a hub for strategic influence to captivate the heart and minds of American to gain wide...
- Standing--On Top Of The World. // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Oct2011, Vol. 81 Issue 10, p146
The article details how former U.S. secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, U.S. Representative Aaron Schock, and New Jersey Nets basketball team owner Mikhail Prokhorov stay physical fit and healthy.
- Growing Capabilities. Wall, Robert // Aviation Week & Space Technology;12/15/2003, Vol. 159 Issue 24, p24
With less than a year to go before the Pentagon's national missile defense system is to become operational, Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld is projecting significant growth in the number of countries armed with ballistic missiles. While the military's primary focus is on deploying a missile...