Marine theme to Ideal Home Show
- Don't miss. . . // Old-House Interiors;Aug2012, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p16
The article reviews several exhibitions in the U.S. including the "Inventing the Modern World: Decorative Arts at the World's Fairs, 1851-1939," through August 19 at Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art in Kansas City, Missouri, the "The Allure of Japan," through December 31, at the Museum of Fine Arts...
- BCFA targets Cairo show. // Cabinet Maker;01/23/98, Issue 5072, p7
Reports that the BCFA will be taking a British group to the June 1998 Interiors International Trade Fair of furniture and furnishings in Egypt. Interior design markets of North Africa and Eastern Mediterranean as target; Egypt's lifting of restrictions on imports of furnishing fabrics.
- Designer Show House benefits Meals on Wheels. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;1/5/2009, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p13
The article reviews the exhibition "The Designer Show House," on view at 9 Welles Lane, Upper Grandview, New York from January 23, 2009 to February 8, 2009.
- 2 lovely gays. // Gay Times (09506101);Apr2015, p129
The article reviews the 2015 biannual interior design exhibition "Maison et Objet," held in Paris, France.
- Enlightening Top Drawer. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;09/15/2000, Issue 5205, p4
Reports on the holding of Top Drawer's bi-annual exhibition featuring design-led accessories from British designers and manufacturers, held in London, England.
- Fast forward. Waller, Richard // Cabinet Maker;06/25/99, Issue 5143, p30
Provides an overview of Mode, a small and niche public show highlighting home style, which debuted in June 1999 at the Business Design Centre in London, England. Impetus for the show's development; Target market; Attendance during the inaugural event; Featured exhibitors. INSETS: Fact file;Who...
- Market Square. // Souvenirs, Gifts, & Novelties;Mar2015, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p36
The article discusses the highlights of the Market Square Valley Forge Show which was held in Oaks, Pennsylvania from February 8 to 10, 2015 including a showcase of home decor, interior and accessories.
- Fresh Mint. // Crafts (0306610X);May/Jun2015, Issue 254, p8
The article previews the annual exhibition of the interior design store, Mint, featuring handicraft by the studios Jacqueline le Bleu and Studio Chudy and Grase, to be held at Mint's facility in London, England on May 8-June 30, 2015.
- The ultimate in window shopping for creativity. Pulling, Jenny // Cabinet Maker;04/21/2000, Issue 5184, p8
Highlights the 2000 BBC Good Homes Show, an exhibition of house furnishings held in Birmingham, England. Number of consumers who attended the event; Examples of household brand name products exhibited; Description of house furnishings displayed during the exhibition.