Still making contacts at the Belgian show
- American producers pleased with Decosit. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;09/18/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p4
Highlights the 2000 Decosit decorative fabrics show held in Brussels, Belgium. Participation of American upholstery fabric suppliers in the show; Effect of the European fuel prices on Decosit and other trade shows. INSET: Decosit plans separate contract show next year.
- Luxury fabric show roars back to life. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;01/22/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 20, p17
Highlights the La Biennale des Editeurs de la Decoration fabric show held in January 2001 in Paris, France. Quality of upholstery fabrics showcased at the event; Design trends; Sample fabrics.
- Showrooms as pretty as a picture. // Furniture/Today;05/21/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p26
Takes a look at some of the installations featured at the Proposte upholstery fabric exhibition in Como, Italy. Use of pillows to introduce fabrics by Tessitura Pietro Cazzaniga; Offerings from Texprint; Tessitura Sasatex's framing of fabrics in works of art.
- Attendance up more than 5% in 2000. // Furniture/Today;05/21/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p28
Announces a five percent increase in attendance at the 2001 Proposte upholstery fabric show in Como, Italy. Number of exhibitors; Decline in visitor numbers from the United States from 2000; Largest contingent; Countries represented among visitors.
- Proposte showcases variety of textile designs, textures. Andrews, Susan M. // Furniture/Today;05/21/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p22
Details trends at the 2001 Proposte upholstery fabric show in Como, Italy. Variety of designs featured; Popularity of chenille fabrics; Most striking colors at the exhibit; Popular motifs; Exhibiting companies.
- Belgians prepare for Birmingham. // Cabinet Maker;11/28/97, Issue 5066, p2
Announces the participation of more than 25 manufacturers at the 1998 Belgian Upholstery Fabrics and Trimmings Show slated at the Metropole Hotel in Birmingham, England on March 12.
- Touching the future. // Cabinet Maker;08/25/2000, Issue 5202, p12
Previews the Decosit upholstery fabrics trade show on September 10-13, 2000, in Belgium. Participants; Design trends; Expected number of visitors.
- Show preview: Long Point. // Cabinet Maker;04/10/98, Issue 5083, p16
Previews some of the upholstery and furniture that will be showcased at the Long Point exhibition on April 26-29, 1998 in Nottingham, England. Includes Somerville from Henderson Russell; Carmargue from Verana Furniture; Rufus small sofa from Insitu.
- TAKE 5 Events, products and people that have caught our eye over the past week. // Cabinet Maker;8/27/2010, Issue 5702, p13
The article offers several information related to products and events in 2010 including the plan of JAB Anstoetz to launch a new Four Seasons collection, the decision of Innermost to exhibit at Maison & Object in Paris, France from September 3-7, 2010 and the plan of ceramicist Nicole Mueller...