Hancock vows to stay as MFI sees profits rise to 20.6m pounds
- Acquisition Costs Sting Hancock. Stewart, Jackie // American Banker;4/30/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 66, p10
The article gives financial information for Hancock, a Mississippi company that reported a first-quarter 2012 profit of $18.5 million.
- Online sales grow profits at Hancocks. // Grocer;2/15/2014, Vol. 237 Issue 8142, p11
The article reports on the increase of sales and profits of confectionery wholesaler Hancocks for the year ended December 31, 2013, driven by the firm's online sales.
- Financial results. // Furniture/Today;7/21/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 45, p51
Presents a chart depicting the sales performance of various furniture companies in the U.S. as of July 21, 2003.
- Furniture Village sees 50% jump in profits. // Cabinet Maker;05/07/99, Issue 5137, p8
Reports on the increase in pre-tax and exceptional-item profits of furniture store chain Furniture Village in 1999.
- Heal's sees 7% furniture growth. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;06/11/99, Issue 5141, p4
Reports on the sales performance of furniture maker Heal for the period ended March 27, 1999.
- Profits details. // Cabinet Maker;10/22/99, Issue 5160, p6
Reports on the decline of the pre-tax profits of Cornwell Parker, a furniture and furnishing group, in the year to July 31, 1999.
- Autumn sales uplift at Rosebys. // Cabinet Maker;10/29/99, Issue 5161, p2
Reports on the increased earnings of Rosebys' furniture business in Great Britain in the seven weeks preceding October 16, 1999.
- Second half rethink sees Courts fall. Friars // Cabinet Maker;10/29/99, Issue 5161, p5
Focuses on the decrease in the earnings expected by furniture manufacturing firm, Courts for the second half of 1999.
- Magnet profits up. // Cabinet Maker;11/19/99, Issue 5164, p4
Reports on the increase in the third-quarter revenue of fitted furniture chain store Magnet for the year 1999.