Solar Panel Bond Proposal Picking Up Steam in San Francisco
- Your Voice. // West County Journal;3/21/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 12, pA6
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including an article by Mary Shapiro on an approval for a 43.2 million U.S. dollar bond issue in April 2012 and a denial by the Clarkson Valley Board of Aldermen to install a solar energy system, also by...
- Solar Push. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;3/2/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31832, p27
Reports on New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson's plans in building New Mexico's first solar power plant. Amount of general obligation bonds that Richardson plans to use as seed money.
- Resiliency Expert to N.Y. City: Do Green Initiatives Right. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;10/1/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34187, p1
Resiliency expert Alan Rubin urged New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio and Comptroller Scott Stringer to collaborate on environmental initiatives, including green bonds.
- BULGARIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: South East Europe Monitor;Nov2011, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p6
The article presents risk summary of Bulgaria on issues including the participation of Bulgaria to the Schengen visa-free travel zone, an 11.29% increase of the unemployment rate in the country and the EUR18.0 million provided by BayernLB for the construction of three solar power plants.
- Choose your power. Gunther, Judith Anne // Popular Science;Apr97, Vol. 250 Issue 4, p30
Looks at the Michigan alternative energy program called SolarCurrents. The fee that some Michigan residents pay to receive a portion of their electricity from a central solar-power facility; The facility that is run by Detroit Edison; Comments from Detroit Edison engineer Norm Stevens;...
- Solar power plant commissioned. // Modern Power Systems;Dec94, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p12
Reports that a 42 kW solar power plant, built at Dhok Mian Jewan in the Jhelum district of Punjab, Pakistan was commissioned recently.
- Rajasthan backs third solar project. // Modern Power Systems;Jan96, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p3
Discusses the Rajasthan Government's, India, issuing its third letter of intent for the construction of a solar power project. Who plant will be built by; Government's rejection of project.
- Electricity from the sun. Kruhler, Clemens // European Education;Winter96/97, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p75
Features the solar power station of the Max Brauer School in Hamburg, Germany. Questions on alternative sources of energy; Design of the power station; Monthly solar energy use per square meter; Building of the solar energy unit; Means suggested to improve the station's effectiveness.
- SOLAR SIGHTSEEING. Keller, Ben // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;4/23/2010, Issue 324169, p1
The article reports on the first commercial solar tour as part of the celebration of Earth Week in Fresno, California.