State Street to Sell Midwest Trust Business to UMB
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/15/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34394, p1
The article presents the list focused on the result of competitive sales which includes UMB Bank, Bankers' Bank and Hutchinson Shockey.
- State Street sues Agway. // Pensions & Investments;9/1/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 18, p1
State Street Bank is suing directors, members of the plan's administration and investment committees of Agway Inc., and Boston Safe Deposit Trust for violating their fiduciary duties. State Street Bank, independent fiduciary for the $117.8 million Agway Inc. Employees' 401(k) Thrift Investment...
- Higher Weight Class for State St., Mellon. Rieker, Matthias // American Banker;5/27/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 100, p19
Although Trust and processing banking companies have been in disfavor with New York stock exchange Wall Street, financial companies State Street Corp. and Mellon Financial Corp. won upgrades in May 2003. Lehman Brothers lifted State Street to overweight from equal weight and Mellon Financial to...
- The search continues for the elusive integrated `solution'. Levinsohn, Alan // ABA Banking Journal;Jun98, Vol. 90 Issue 6, p73
Describes UMB Bank's use of SAP's R/3 IS-B software. R/3's function as an enterprise resource planning (ERP) database software; Applications of the ERP system; Andersen Consulting's implementation of the ERP; Cost of SAP's ERP.
- UMB to Use System from Viewpointe. Wolfe, Daniel // American Banker;9/14/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 141, p10
The article states that UMB Bank has an agreement to use Viewpointe LLC's Pointe2Pointe check image exchange services.
- Missouri's UMB to broaden product, service offerings. Winokur, Cheryl // American Banker;6/18/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 115, p6
Looks at the plans of UMB Bank to offer several investment products and services, in an attempt to satisfy clients. Information on the services the bank plans to offer; Comments from Timothy W. Willi, an analyst at A.G. Edwards and Sons Incorporated; When the first development is scheduled to...
- Merchant acquirer, bulking up, buys UMB's portfolio. Quittner, Jeremy // American Banker;3/15/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 51, p11
Reports on the acquisition of a merchant account portfolio from UMB Bank by PMT Services Incorporated of Nashville, Tennessee. Figures on the account; Number of PMT Services' merchant accounts; Amount paid of the portfolio; Comments from PMT's president, Richardson Roberts; Terms of the deal.
- UMB ACQUIRES CARDPARTNER FROM SERVERSIDE GROUP. // NonProfit Times;6/15/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p15
The article reports on the purchase of CardPartner by UMB Bank from Serverside Group in New York City in 2010.
- Another `op-sub' cleared. Marshall, Jeffrey // U.S. Banker;Mar99, Vol. 109 Issue 3, p20
Discloses that UMB Bank has won approval from the United States Office of the Comptroller of Currency to underwrite and deal in municipal revenue bonds through its UMB Scout Brokerage Services subsidiary. Other banks with operating subsidiaries; Significance of the approval on UMB Bank's bank...