Debt Sale, Long-Term Lease Key Plan for St. Louis Stadium
- What Hartford Stadium Bonds Offer Risk-Tolerant Investors. Burton, Paul // Bondbuyer.com;10/21/2016, p4
The article focuses on the bonds formed by the Hartford Stadium Authority, Hartford, Connecticut for the construction of baseball field allowing investments with no guarantee for repayment.
- Plan to Sell Phoenix Ballpark Has Struck Out. GLAZIER, KYLE // Bond Buyer;11/23/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34617, p3
The article informs that plan of Maricopa County, Arizona, to sell the bond-financed Chase Field baseball stadium appears dead after the real estate firm had expressed interest in the deal.
- Milwaukee ballpark agency to issue $42 million to cover crane accident costs. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;08/25/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30712, p3
Reports that the Southeastern Wisconsin Professional Baseball Park District's finance committee is seeking board approval to sell sales tax-backed revenue bonds for the construction of the Milwaukee Brewers' ballpark. Coverage of costs from a fatal crane accident.
- Despite New Plan, Fenway Park Project Still Faces Hurdles. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;07/27/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30941, p3
Reports on the financing plan for the Fenway Park ballpark project in Boston, Massachusetts. Financing deal reached between the Red Sox, Governor A. Paul Cellucci, Boston Mayor Thomas Menino and the leaders of both houses of the state legislature; Sale of bonds to raise money; Remaining hurdles...
- Ballpark Plans Advance. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/27/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32327, p29
The article reports on the issuance of bonds for plans to build a ballpark for the New York Yankees. The New York City Planning Commission has approved the land-use aspects of the stadium design and plans to take over a city park. The stadium is slated to be completed by the beginning of the...
- Ventura Enters Baseball Talks With Bond Deal for Twins. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/18/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31346, p34
Reports the sale of taxable revenue bonds by the state of Minnesota. Occurrence of sale to finance construction of a Minnesota Twins ballpark; Views of Governor Jesse Ventura on bond sale; Support of the Major League Baseball team on the ballpark construction.
- Atlanta Braves Strike Tentative Deal To Build New Ballpark. Judy, Scott // ENR: Engineering News-Record;11/25/2013, Vol. 272 Issue 11, p1
The article reports on the pending deal of the Atlanta Braves baseball team to build a 672 million dollar ballpark in Cobb County, Georgia subject to approval by Cobb County commissioners. Details indicate the financial terms of the deal that cover bond repayment and taxes. Representatives of...
- Atlanta Braves Stadium Bonds Appealed. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/29/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F333, p1
The article focuses on three appeals filed against the Atlanta Braves baseball team's new the Major League Baseball stadium. It informs that Cobb County, Georgia Judge Robert Leonard has issued a ruling on July 25, 2014 validating the bonds that will partially finance the new facility. It...
- Oral Arguments Set in Braves Stadium Bond Appeal. Sigo, Shelly // Bondbuyer.com;1/26/2015, p25
The article reports the oral arguments scheduled to be conducted by the Georgia Supreme Court on February 3, 2015 on the petitions against the public financing proposal for the Atlanta Braves baseball team stadium project in Cobb County. The stadium project will be financed by a planned 397...