- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Wireless Week;11/13/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 46, p60
Presents charts and graphs on stocks of companies in the wireless communication business. Stocks marked by declines as of November 8, 2000; Shares of Metrocall Inc., a provider of two-way interactive messaging; Stocks of Airgate PCS.
- Stockwatch. // RCR;06/23/97, Vol. 16 Issue 25, p24
Presents statistical information on telecommunications stock in the United States for June 11 and June 18, 1997. Stock which recorded gains; Stocks which recorded losses; Those that remained unchanged.
- Stock prices. // Hollywood Reporter;11/1/95, Vol. 339 Issue 33, p8
Presents charts on stock values of companies in the American telecommunication industry for the week of October 31, 1995. Volume of stocks traded.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Wireless Week;05/28/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 22, p44
Presents a tabular and graphical representation of the performance of stocks issued by telecommunication companies in the United States as of May 28, 2001.
- INVESTORS BEGIN TO WORRY AS WIRELESS MOVES INTO Q2. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;06/17/2002, Vol. 242 Issue 24, p20
Looks at the economic prospects facing the telecommunication industry for the second quarter of 2002. Reductions made by AirGate PCS on its subscriber growth forecast for the quarter; Reason behind the achieved cash flow goal of Nextel Communications Inc.; Change in the attitude of...
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Wireless Week;10/02/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 40, p72
Presents information on a list of the stocks of the wireless communication industry as of October 2, 2000. Portfolio index; Stock of the week; Projected worldwide shipments of Bluetooth-enabled equipment from 2000 to 2005.
- Airgate Drags Wireless Down. // High Yield Report;6/10/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 23, p4
Reports the decline of the shares of stocks of AirGate in the U.S. Decrease of subscriber growth rate; Reduction of ratings among the brokerage houses; Decrease of wireless bonds.
- AirGate posts revenues of $6.5M on $25M loss. // RCR;08/14/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 33, p41
Reports on the financial performance of Sprint PCS Network partner, AirGate PCS Inc. in the second quarter of 2000 ended June 30.
- A proliferation of vendors has sliced up phone market. Wolf, Carol // Crain's Cleveland Business;1/31/94, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p11
Focuses on the impact of increasing number of vendors on the telephone market in Cleveland, Ohio. Number of local telecommunication manufacturing companies; Division of the telecommunications market in northeastern Ohio into three segments; Statement of MC Consultants president Robert Manghillis.